Pat Moran reporting Edwards will be qb1 = continuity of FAIL

bfw1234

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well....what does she say about the starting qb job?

I had to go to the trouble to sign in and post (which I hardly ever do) because this comment deserved attention as it was freakin hilarious. Thanks. Good job. back to my life...

I will say I have a long history with Pat, none of it good. The guy is promoting his site and looking for headlines to be picked up, not the Joe Logan conspiracy (which was a complete lie / fabrication). Nothing ever came of what Joe Said, all Pat driven.

Any Bills fan who pays a little bit of attention could predict Edwards will be the starter coming into training camp. He has to be the favorite based on his combination of youth/experience/success.

Pat Moran does this ALL THE TIME, reports things the rest of the Bills fans think, and reports them as fact. When he gets busted, he never speaks about it again....( last off season when he reported Lavernius Coles reached agreement with the Bills.....lol)

It's a joke, and he is just another loser with a computer and an opinion who has no formal training in journalism or reporting, and it's obvious to anyone with any communications background.

Buffalo hasn't developed a QB since 1986 (Jim Kelly). Todd Collins was quickly shown the door, Losman & Edwards have both been badly mismanaged, so let's see what Gailey can do with Edwards. If Edwards gets the nod as starter and can't get it done this year, then he'll be out of here at the end of the season.

Kelly wasn't developed. He came out that way.

I would like to repeat my prediction of about a week ago. (Not that it matters). I predict the pecking order going into camp will be Edwards, Brohm, Fitz, Brown...& that Fitz will be the one cut when they trim to 53, & that Brohm will overtake Edwards early on. By "early on" I mean somewhere between mid pre-season & game four of the actual schedule. My predictions are never right, so don't place too much stock in this. :-)

Any Bills fan who pays a little bit of attention could predict Edwards will be the starter coming into training camp. He has to be the favorite based on his combination of youth/experience/success.

Pat Moran does this ALL THE TIME, reports things the rest of the Bills fans think, and reports them as fact. When he gets busted, he never speaks about it again....( last off season when he reported Lavernius Coles reached agreement with the Bills.....lol)

It's a joke, and he is just another loser with a computer and an opinion who has no formal training in journalism or reporting, and it's obvious to anyone with any communications background.

Reporting the obvious is about the only thing he can get right. It's like talking about the sky / grass color, it's fairly obvious to most but needed to me rementioned.

He may be the QB at the top of the pecking order. But it's not written in stone.

Do you mean that Trent is the number one pecker in the pecking order?

I think that we will see plenty of all of our QB's before this season is over. I don't think that will be a good thing either.

I would like to repeat my prediction of about a week ago. (Not that it matters). I predict the pecking order going into camp will be Edwards, Brohm, Fitz, Brown...& that Fitz will be the one cut when they trim to 53, & that Brohm will overtake Edwards early on. By "early on" I mean somewhere between mid pre-season & game four of the actual schedule. My predictions are never right, so don't place too much stock in this. :-)

My guess is Edwards as starter, and Fitz. Unless Brohm shows something in camp and in pre-season, he's on the PS. His track record is zilch, and he did get beat out of a valuable roster spot with GB - and they paid a hefty 2nd round draft price for him. And evidently, he's a party boy. Levi Brown is likely to be tossed - a 7th rnd qb; the league is littered with such.

I question any team keeping a 3rd qb these days. If #1 and #2 are knocked out, you probably already sunk if you need a come-back. You have to pay a minimum salary for that 3rd qb. I would put the cash elsewhere and hope that history plays out, that having to bring in a 3rd qb is a very rare happenstance.

I know the 3rd qb is not a game-day part of the (idiotic IMO) active 45-man roster, but you do have to carry him on the 53-man squad.

What !@#$ing success? He is a loser. He has a losing record, ****ty arm, can't read a defense.

Guest dog14787
This is a classic case of making the exception the rule. Brees is a RARE exception. Most of the time you know your QB sucks or has potential after 2 years. We didn't need that much time to tell that Edwards has no balls. I am not sure about Kelly but I imagine he was pretty decent in the USFL. Another thing that links these guys is both the ability and the desire to throw deep. Edwards posses neither of those qualities.

Trent Seems to have zero problems going long in practice so far in Gailey's new offense and out of three QB's competing appears to have gone long more then Brohm or Fitzpatrick and has actually started to get comfortable already with the shifty and elusive Marcus Easley scoring what would have been long TD's strikes on a couple of occasions.

Big difference with a pass rush I admit, but If Trent Edwards has his confidence back and in my opinion he does, IF we can protect TE he will start to develop into the Championship caliber QB that I know he can be.

I Billieve...

Guest dog14787
My guess is Edwards as starter, and Fitz. Unless Brohm shows something in camp and in pre-season, he's on the PS. His track record is zilch, and he did get beat out of a valuable roster spot with GB - and they paid a hefty 2nd round draft price for him. And evidently, he's a party boy. Levi Brown is likely to be tossed - a 7th rnd qb; the league is littered with such.

I question any team keeping a 3rd qb these days. If #1 and #2 are knocked out, you probably already sunk if you need a come-back. You have to pay a minimum salary for that 3rd qb. I would put the cash elsewhere and hope that history plays out, that having to bring in a 3rd qb is a very rare happenstance.

I know the 3rd qb is not a game-day part of the (idiotic IMO) active 45-man roster, but you do have to carry him on the 53-man squad.

I honestly don't see Brohm going on the practice squad, he's coming along to good not to have available this season as the possible starter , especially if TE's struggles , Gailey /Nix will want to take a real good look at Brian Brohm before next years draft.