RIP GRANDPA

Stl Bills

My grandpa was one the most wonderful people to ever live and was a true inspiration to me and a lot of other people. He lived a pretty cool life, and really did live to help other people. We lost him yesterday but he was able to go in his sleep with my mom by his side. I know a lot of people won't care because they didn't personally know him but he really was a special person to me and my family.......here is some cool stuff on him:

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dl...29952/1021/EDIT

My grandpa was one the most wonderful people to ever live and was a true inspiration to me and a lot of other people. He lived a pretty cool life, and really did live to help other people. We lost him yesterday but he was able to go in his sleep with my mom by his side. I know a lot of people won't care because they didn't personally know him but he really was a special person to me and my family.......here is some cool stuff on him:

Sorry for your loss Stl. Even though you know its coming, it is still shock when it happens. At least he went peacefully, and is now in a better place. May he rest peacfully.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Stl.

I watched the youtube video and he seemed like a very great man. My own grandfather died a few years back...like yours, he was a war veteran and a quality human being. When the pain fades, you will realize that an 87-year long fruitful, extraordinary life is a triumph and not a tragedy.

RIP

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Stl.

I watched the youtube video and he seemed like a very great man. My own grandfather died a few years back...like yours, he was a war veteran and a quality human being. When the pain fades, you will realize that an 87-year long fruitful, extraordinary life is a triumph and not a tragedy.

RIP

:thumbsup:

;) to his grandfather and your quote sage.

Wow, there is a whole lot there to be proud of, man.

As others have said, wish you well during this period of grieving, but clearly this man kicked ass in life. As I get older, my fear grows that there just aren't enough Ben GiaQuintas or Sylvester Knickerbockers (my grandfather) in the world anymore. Those of us who had strong, accomplished grandfathers to learn from have truly been blessed.

Sorry for your loss, bud. But he did receive a peaceful death...something to be said for that.

Also, trust that people here do care when things like this happen. TBD is a community and a loss like this does not go uncared for. Whether or not I met him, you or your family is not important. :thumbsup:

RIP!

PS - AJ..."Sylvester Knickerbocker?" That's one helluva an awesome name!

My condolences, Stl. I hope you carry his memories, forever.

Sorry for your loss, bud. But he did receive a peaceful death...something to be said for that.

Also, trust that people here do care when things like this happen. TBD is a community and a loss like this does not go uncared for. Whether or not I met him, you or your family is not important. ;)

RIP!

PS - AJ..."Sylvester Knickerbocker?" That's one helluva an awesome name!

Very well said! I totally agree about how the people on this forum sincerely care about other members. I don't know many online forums where the same can be said.

And yeah, his name was badass :thumbsup: