Troy Smith to Buffalo speculation

I could make a jump to that thread, but I don't know if it would mean I've shown growth, so I'm gonna stick around here for a while and see if I can't figure it out.

Well, as a transient shouldn't you make the jump on principle alone?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you are just being argumentive to be argumentive. Its clear as day that Brohm is clearly in the running for the #1 spot and that Chan feels like he has improved as it is well documented. The lame argument over the difference in the words "shown growth" or "made a jump" is comical that it has taken up half a page worth of posts.

Clearly Chan is referring to Brohm and his development when he said he has made a jump, which means the same thing as he has shown growth...but go ahead, keep arguing a pointless point because clearly thats your goal here...

Whatever you say 'dude.' I guess Chan just threw in the "we'll have to see how he progresses once we get pads on and all that" just to throw the rest of us off.

You managed to turn "he's made a jump" to "he's has shown a lot of growth." You can say whatever you want, it's a free country, but intentionally or not, you're implying he's come a lot farther than CG's comment implied, and you're obviously basing your "he's has shown a lot of growth" comment on nothing else but CG's comments.

Well, as a transient shouldn't you make the jump on principle alone?

You make a compelling point... and the fact that I missed that insight the first go round may indicate that there is still a lot of room for growth.

I wish I knew what Chan Gailey's thoughts were on this whole conundrum. Of course, if I ask him he might use the word "hop" or "skip," thereby adding a whole new level of complexity to over-interpret. :thumbsup: