AHHH ROSCOE, THAT BUFFALO RASCAL!

Ahhh, Buffalo in July! Lake Erie’s temperature is ideal for swimming and footballs, volleyballs and Frisbees fill the air. The walleye are suspended at 80 feet, and sailboats add sublime beauty to our vast inland sea. The beach bars are hoppin’ and the beaches themselves outstanding; just covered with scantily-dressed babes. There are extras now, migrates; ditching that Florida heat.

Everywhere there are colorful festivals. They are all serving some type of sausage, selling some form of art and playing some kind of music. In essence, parties for the public- they are fun.

And Buffalo Bills’ wide-receiver Roscoe Parrish proves once again that no man can cover the diminutive water bug in June. Bills’ fans in droves Billieve he will do it again come this September. When the new, smarter coach devises a brilliant way to use him….

Ahhh, Buffalo in July!

So beautiful…

So plentiful….

So dreamy.

GO BILLS!

I'm just sayin' that's all....it's kinda funny....doncha think?

I for one am optimistic that after averaging a whooping 20 catches for 217 yards and 1 TD over the past 5 seasons, that our first pick from the 2005 draft is going to break it open big time this year!!!!

:beer:

I for one am optimistic that after averaging a whooping 20 catches for 217 yards and 1 TD over the past 5 seasons, that our first pick from the 2005 draft is going to break it open big time this year!!!!

:beer:

And the people rejoiced. yeahhhhh.....

:devil:

You said it all.... thank you.

The walleye are suspended at 80 feet,

Ha - visiting for the 4th and this morning went with my Dad and son out on a local trout stream and my son caught his first (three) brown trout ( :devil: ) - and on the way home my Dad kept going on about how he wished we were in town a little longer to go out on the lake after some Walleye....

Ha - visiting for the 4th and this morning went with my Dad and son out on a local trout stream and my son caught his first (three) brown trout ( :wallbash: ) - and on the way home my Dad kept going on about how he wished we were in town a little longer to go out on the lake after some Walleye....

I noticed you forgot to name th stream.....an oversight I'm sure :devil::lol:

Ahhh, Buffalo in July! Lake Erie’s temperature is ideal for swimming and footballs, volleyballs and Frisbees fill the air. The walleye are suspended at 80 feet, and sailboats add sublime beauty to our vast inland sea. The beach bars are hoppin’ and the beaches themselves outstanding; just covered with scantily-dressed babes. There are extras now, migrates; ditching that Florida heat.

Everywhere there are colorful festivals. They are all serving some type of sausage, selling some form of art and playing some kind of music. In essence, parties for the public- they are fun.

And Buffalo Bills’ wide-receiver Roscoe Parrish proves once again that no man can cover the diminutive water bug in June. Bills’ fans in droves Billieve he will do it again come this September. When the new, smarter coach devises a brilliant way to use him….

Ahhh, Buffalo in July!

So beautiful…

So plentiful….

So dreamy.

GO BILLS!

There are times I really miss western New York. This and the fall are a couple of them. :devil: