What about James?

I think the Bills should go after Lebron James. The Bills have never had a great tight end and Antonio Gates who is a pro bowl tight end was a basketball player primarily before he got into the NFL. Start thinking outside of the box. This is innovation baby. Let us get King James into town now. If he can live in Cleveland then he certainly may enjoy Buffalo. The good thing about this is that James is not another football team castoff. Just an idea. What do you think?

I think the Bills should go after Lebron James. The Bills have never had a great tight end and Antonio Gates who is a pro bowl tight end was a basketball player primarily before he got into the NFL. Start thinking outside of the box. This is innovation baby. Let us get King James into town now. If he can live in Cleveland then he certainly may enjoy Buffalo. The good thing about this is that James is not another football team castoff. Just an idea. What do you think?

This may not be so far fetched.

Just think about the $$$ this could bring to Buffalo.

Hell, we got TO didn't we?

I cannot stand Lebron, but I grew up in Ohio and he was in school when I was...therefore, I noticed his accomplishments. He was one of Ohio's better WR's and many scouts had said he would have gone on to play D1 football at a school of his choice. He was compared to a larger, stronger Joey Galloway by OSU scouts...

I'm trying to figure out if this is serious or just for purposes of humour. In any case you are getting replies which at least keeps us talking about the Bills. Never a bad thing. It's been a tad slow here the last couple of weeks. Not enough news of our Bills lately. Lebron might produce some yards but it's been a long time since he played on a football team and he would require wayyyy toooooo much $$$ to take him away from his almost practically guaranteed millions from the NBA.

Actually, Lebron was a highly touted WR in HS. There was talk of him playing WR at a big-time college program. He had offers on the table for that as well. He was 6'8", weighed 240lb, had excellent body control, speed, and agility. He probably could've made it in the NFL if he would've chosen that route. It's safe to say, atleast for financial reasons, that he chose the right sport.

Actually, Lebron was a highly touted WR in HS. There was talk of him playing WR at a big-time college program. He had offers on the table for that as well. He was 6'8", weighed 240lb, had excellent body control, speed, and agility. He probably could've made it in the NFL if he would've chosen that route. It's safe to say, atleast for financial reasons, that he chose the right sport.

Yeppers you are right.

It' been known for years that the best TE prospects are playing power forward in the NBA. Gates is nothing new in terms of the unique athletic talent that elite TEs possess. On the flip side of that is Tony Gonzalez, a great college BBall player who chose to play football instead.

There is no doubt that LeBron James has the size, speed, quickness that you'd like to see in a TE. But he'd get his ass handed to him before he learned how to play football.

GO BILLS!!!

It' been known for years that the best TE prospects are playing power forward in the NBA. Gates is nothing new in terms of the unique athletic talent that elite TEs possess. On the flip side of that is Tony Gonzalez, a great college BBall player who chose to play football instead.

There is no doubt that LeBron James has the size, speed, quickness that you'd like to see in a TE. But he'd get his ass handed to him before he learned how to play football.

GO BILLS!!!

Which is why he was a WR. :devil: