Who has gone on to the best football career post Bills?

I agree with the names I see so far. While I don't think they were the best, we should add:

• Marvcus Patton
  • Marcellus Wiley
  • London Fletcher
  • Justin Bannan
  • Antowain Smith
  • Jim Leonard
  • ...Ande Davis? (barely qualifies as ex-Bills)

Honorarable mention: John Butler

Personal vote for best is Pat Williams or Winfield.

I remember sort of a Bills "curse". Don Smith to Miami. Nate Odomes to Seattle. Didn't Will Wolford get hurt when he went to Indy?

Edited to add Howard Ballard to Seattle, too.

Discuss.

Marlin Brisco and Jim Dunaway both won a couple of Super Bowl rings with Miami.. Bobby Chandler did the same with the Raiders... Didn't Will Wolford win one with the Steelers?.. I'm sure there are more who won championships after leaving Buffalo..

The clown owner gave him away for nothing. His release could be considered one of the stupidest moves made in the history of the game. That one moronic move forever changed the fortunes of the franchise. :)

Ralph works in the real world...I dare anyone to start a fight with a high-ranking member of the company you work for...as much as it sucks we let the best GM in the NFL get away, there is no job in which you can get away with starting fights with other high-ranking members of the company. Blaming Ralph for doing what any boss would've done is stupid...Polian's temper and not knowing how to pick his battles were what got him fired.

I'm one of the top employees in my company and outwork at least 90% of the whole place...but I'd be out on my ass if I pulled what Polian pulled

Williams and Winfield would be my top picks, but Marcellus Wiley had a couple pretty good years with SD after leaving the Bills.

Nate Odoms tore his ACL before ever playing a down with the Seahawks (charity BBall game) and Nate Clements has seemingly played his way to the bench in Denver so I guess neither of those really merit consideration.

Clements is in San Fran, not Denver