Apples vs Oranges

mpl6876

How boring this forum would be if there were no differing opinions?

How boring would life be if everyone thought the same way?

There would be no need for politics, no need for expert opinions, no consumers digest, one universal religion, etc...

Just a thought I have been having...

There would be no need for politics, no need for expert opinions, no consumers digest, one universal religion, etc...

It's boring to read the same old negative, repetitive posts rehashing the same points over and over and over and over again.

It's negapetative.

You're a relatively insightful person. Add something else for a change.

Try.

It's boring to read the same old negative, repetitive posts rehashing the same points over and over and over and over again.

It's negapetative.

You're a relatively insightful person. Add something else for a change.

Try.

Point well taken Fish, I will try my best.

I don't think anyone has a problem with differing opinions. We're simply not your psychotherapist helping you cope with your depression.

This is the second thread you've started about people not listening to you. We're going to have to start charging you $150 an hour soon.

It is getting pretty annoying. We pretty much all B word and moan all year. The few months from OTAs to preseason is the only "Things will get better" time we got. I mean face it, its summer time...and the iced Kool aid is sweet.

I'm going to go try PPP until preseason.

there is no problem with differing opinions - that is not the real problem here.

the real problem is when one disagrees with the negative opinions they are usually met with personal attacks, abusive words, and the ever so popular (but pathetic) phrase of "drinking the kool-aid". people who show a positive insight are insulted, verbally abused and otherwise treated poorly by the people with negative insight. there are things that are said on this board that people would never say face-to-face to the people they are talking to.

i think different opinions are fine - and the world would be boring if we didn't have them - but there is a right way to dissagree with someone other than being insulting, confrontive and/or abusive.