Throwback white AFL jerseys

Ramius

Are the Bills or any of the AFL teams going to be wearing these again this season? Or was it just a 1 year thing because of the AFL 50th anniversary? I know we'll be wearing the throwback blues for a couple of games, but i love the whites as well and would love to see them worn a couple times too.

NFL rules allow teams to wear one alternate (third) jersey in a maximum of two games each year. Last year's allowance of AFL teams to have white and dark throwbacks was an exception in commemoration of their 50th seasons.

lets go back to the AFL ones full time.

absolutely!.. what are they not not getting at OBD?, one marketing firm tells them to go with those awful jersey's they switched to, and they cant see the light!, i am no big fan of the current sabre regime, but at least they dumped their horrible uni's, went with tradition.

absolutely!.. what are they not not getting at OBD?, one marketing firm tells them to go with those awful jersey's they switched to, and they cant see the light!, i am no big fan of the current sabre regime, but at least they dumped their horrible uni's, went with tradition.

The Bills definitely should go back full-time to the throwbacks - simple and classy. As for the Sabres, I personally was a fan of the black and white jerseys with the sick Buffalo head. I am glad they are dumping their current garbage, but I am not sold on the potential new ones either. The black and white jerseys were actually a top seller in the league, now they are in the cellar. I know blue and gold are the traditional colors, but cool is cool and the black and white ones were cool.