Chan's plan for training camp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...f2-b15f0c68758d

According to the video, Chan has his QB order penciled in, but wont say anything about it. Also, in a complete reversal from the previous organization, they're gonna be primarily in pads at camp!

now just another month to wait to see what this team ACTUALLY might look like

I have an idea of what this team is going to look like. A team that needs a QB, and offensive left and right tackle, two wide receivers, a pass rusher, and someone who can stop the run...I am excited too!

I have an idea of what this team is going to look like. A team that needs a QB, and offensive left and right tackle, two wide receivers, a pass rusher, and someone who can stop the run...I am excited too!

So negative. Either root for your team or stop posting. Sick and tired of the same old sh.... give the team a chance. Give the coach a chance. At least wait till the pads go on and at least one preseason game!!

So negative. Either root for your team or stop posting. Sick and tired of the same old sh.... give the team a chance. Give the coach a chance. At least wait till the pads go on and at least one preseason game!!

Did I say something that was inaccurate? I just don't understand why people can't "so upset" when somebody says something negative? Should others get upset if someone says something positive and they don't agree with it? It goes both ways no?

My favorite quote in a Few Good Men "you can't handle the truth."

Did I say something that was inaccurate? I just don't understand why people can't "so upset" when somebody says something negative? Should others get upset if someone says something positive and they don't agree with it? It goes both ways no?

Can I borrow that crystal ball?

People don't get upset because you say something negative. They get upset because you're nothing but a douchebag.

You can have the crystal ball. Give you give me some of that cool aid San Jose Sameron is drinking. It must be some strong stuff.....

Dude what is it with you and the "cool aid"? First off, it's Kool Aid. Secondly, it tastes good, so leave it the f*ck alone.

Ok, you want the truth, heres the truth. We really have no idea what is going to happen on this team. No one does. The way you look at it could be true. However, most of us FANS like to look a little bit more optimistic, and would like to think that some players on this team will step up and we will do good.

Ok, you want the truth, heres the truth. We really have no idea what is going to happen on this team. No one does. The way you look at it could be true. However, most of us FANS like to look a little bit more optimistic, and would like to think that some players on this team will step up and we will do good.

It's easier/less painful being a cynic. That way you can never be disappointed.

Good reply, i can't argue with that.

It's easier/less painful being a cynic. That way you can never be disappointed.

Good point and I think you have me all figured out. I am "so tired" of being depressed, disappointed, angry, etc..over the years that I have built up a wall of cynicism. I know it's not right but it is what it is...

Good point and I think you have me all figured out. I am "so tired" of being depressed, disappointed, angry, etc..over the years that I have built up a wall of cynicism. I know it's not right but it is what it is...

Different people have different coping mechanisms. I'm glad you found one that works.

Are you going to use this in every post? We know there are many questions with this team but instead of repeating yourself every damn day, some of us actually look forward to football season , see what happens and try to enjoy it.

Different people have different coping mechanisms. I'm glad you found one that works.

It does work for me but the fans here certainly don't like it. I think I must be one of most disliked one here. Oh well.....I have to be true to who I am. I was posting positive things and trying to believe my lies and I just couldn't do it...

Are you going to use this in every post? We know there are many questions with this team but instead of repeating yourself every damn day, some of us actually look forward to football season , see what happens and try to enjoy it.

Hey DUCCI, have you ever thought that I (maybe others too) get sick of hearing you and others say the same of **** about how good this team is going to do. It has very hard to listen to this because I truly believe this season is going to be really bad. I would love to be wrong! Believe me, come football season I wil have my Bills jersey on at the bar and proudly wear it and cheer for my team.

I suppose when you go to a game or watch a game you don't second guess decisions, you don't criticize parts of the game, game plan, execution, starting players, substitutions, etc....That's what we do as fans. Right? Then we do you have a "fit when I complain about what I don't like about this team? I don't get it?

You better not go to a game because there will be lots of fans booing and questioning aspects of the game....

Just another point of view to think about.

Hey DUCCI, have you ever thought that I (maybe others too) get sick of hearing you and others say the same of **** about how good this team is going to do. It has very hard to listen to this because I truly believe this season is going to be really bad. I would love to be wrong! Just another point of view to think about.

So now we're name calling? Good one! And in caps for emphasis. How old are you? I never said they were going to be good. We are also tired of your same old crap.