McCargo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been an example in your life when you have been optimistic?

I wouldn't ask him to make his firt attempt at optimism by writing good things about McCargo.

He sucks and worst of all he represents a quality offensive lineman the Bills couldn't draft in the third round with the extra pick they had from Baltimore.

I wouldn't ask him to make his firt attempt at optimism by writing good things about McCargo.

He sucks and worst of all he represents a quality offensive lineman the Bills couldn't draft in the third round with the extra pick they had from Baltimore.

Refresh my memory, Sharper. Must have had too much wine with dinner.

Refresh my memory, Sharper. Must have had too much wine with dinner.

I know. I didn't reply cause i saw a few mistakes as well. I'm sure Sharper meant well. I've had my good share of wine as well today, still am, but i try and recheck my spelling and o-line/d-line info before i post. not always successful tho if i'm having a good bottle of wine.

He played well in 2006????? What? The guy has been inactive more games than active. He embodies the "healthy scratch." I really think Bill Polian was pranked when the Colts had traded for them. I don't think he even failed the physical. I think Polian found out and yelled at Marv till he agreed to take him back.

I think Polian was just effing with Ralphie and Marv.

Ralphie you've been punked. -BP

Edit: "I must have had too much wine with dinner." Don't know which offensive lineman you're talking about regarding McCargo.

And Pilsner, I think you've had enough to drink, :censored:

haha Thanks SJ. Well the night is still young. I might still have a few more. I have tomorrow off from work, and as far as i can see i haven't pissed too many people off with my random ramblings. I've been more careful lately though with my postings when i drink. I know it can make me a bit off kilter with how i respond to peeps.

So, thank you for taking my buzzed postings with a grain of salt :thumbsup:

We should all block this mpl6876 clown.

I would say so too, but every now and then he has something interesting to say. He has good banter. Everyone hates someone who's pessimistic, but the one good thing u get out of one such person is an idea/perspective of how the other side thinks. Makes your brain grind gears in a good way. I like grinding gears. Makes my brain cells work.

He played well in 2006????? What? The guy has been inactive more games than active. He embodies the "healthy scratch." I really think Bill Polian was pranked when the Colts had traded for them. I don't think he even failed the physical. I think Polian found out and yelled at Marv till he agreed to take him back.

Sorry, I meant 2007. I remember a couple big plays he made. A big goal line stop against the Giants comes to mind.

2 guys that I simply cannot believe are still on this team are

1.) Chambers

and

2.) McCargo

Chambers is absolutely terrible on the offensive line. Even as a depth player he gets blown up or just plain beat on the outside by average speed rushers. It befuddles me as to how he is still employed.

McCargo was shipped and on his way to Indy, but has back problems- thus nulling the trade. When the Bills had to take him back, I thought...hmmm...awkward?

Hopefully with the new regime BOTH of these guys will finally be gone.

Youboty

Trade bait? What team would trade anything for a guy who can't play in the NFL?

Well, I wasn't being serious for starters. 0:)

As far as a trade, given what seems to be a decline in the Tampa-2 defense, I suppose players that are best suited to that defense are actually not in very high demand at all. The Chicago Bears might take him if they have some DT injury issues. But, yeah, between his general failure to get on the field, failed trades of the past, and his being a 3-technique Tampa-2 guy, the window on his career seems like it might be closing soon.