L T

I'm surprised no one suggested we sign LT.

PTR

I think the guy has some left in the tank. He'd at least be a leader in the clubhouse, he's been a winner before and we need that. His off the field troubles don't matter as long as her performs on Sunday and helps teach all those new guys we have on defense a thing or two about FOOTBALL. That other crap doesn't matter. There are guys who have done way worse than him. We haven't even heard his side of the story and the Bills need talent. We know how bad they are that all other things must be compromised for a playoff birth. If you're not will to see a guy like this on the Bills so we can WIN then you should stop being a Bills fan.

I think the guy has some left in the tank. He'd at least be a leader in the clubhouse, he's been a winner before and we need that. His off the field troubles don't matter as long as her performs on Sunday and helps teach all those new guys we have on defense a thing or two about FOOTBALL. That other crap doesn't matter. There are guys who have done way worse than him. We haven't even heard his side of the story and the Bills need talent. We know how bad they are that all other things must be compromised for a playoff birth. If you're not will to see a guy like this on the Bills so we can WIN then you should stop being a Bills fan.

Thank you. I was starting to lose my faith. You forgot to say LT is better than anyone else we have on the roster presently.

PTR

Two 0:) , way up