Forbes most hated people in sports

Beerball

Well, McGwire's been retired for even longer and he somehow made the list...plus, McGwire may have been just as much of a cheater as Bonds, but he certainly wasn't as much of a jackass.

He's the batting coach for the the Card. I mean if you're going to point that out I think Al Davis's playing days are waaaaaay behind him. But he too is still "in" sports.

He's the batting coach for the the Card. I mean if you're going to point that out I think Al Davis's playing days are waaaaaay behind him. But he too is still "in" sports.

I definitely wouldn't have thought of Davis being on that list either. I think of him almost exclusively in humorous terms, much like Ralph.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

LET'S GO YANKEES!

I don't know what team you root for, but I'll be nice and extend to you an invitation to our next World Series parade.

+1,000

If you are gonna hate on the Yankees, at least end it with a Let's Go _________ with the team you root for. I respect other people for the teams they root for, unless it's the Red Sox of course. 0:)

LET'S GO YANKEES!

LET'S GO YANKEES!

I don't know what team you root for, but I'll be nice and extend to you an invitation to our next World Series parade.

The team I root for is the team that has the Yankee's number. Oh and by the way ending a bag on one team with a GO________!!! for another is for 12 year olds.

Angels I assume? Can't think of too many other teams that have our number...anyway, Yankees took the last series. :w00t:

Our number? Where in the lineup do you usually bat? And yes the Angels but also follow the Giants since I moved to SF.

I don't think anyone actually hates Tiger. They'll make plenty of jokes, but that's a far different thing from hatred. He was getting some decent reactions this past weekend.