Forbes most hated people in sports

Beerball

I don't think anyone actually hates Tiger. They'll make plenty of jokes, but that's a far different thing from hatred. He was getting some decent reactions this past weekend.

The people who are big enough golf fans to actually watch a tournament live gave him good reactions...I think there is a fair amount of vitriol from the general public, especially women.

The people who are big enough golf fans to actually watch a tournament live gave him good reactions...I think there is a fair amount of vitriol from the general public, especially women.

I think it's ridiculous that Woods is on that list at all. Why would the average woman give a damn about Tiger? Most women I've met show a lot more hatred for slutty girls than for guys who dog them.

So basically, the people who don't really matter anyway? :w00t:

I think it's ridiculous that Woods is on that list at all. Why would the average woman give a damn about Tiger? Most women I've met show a lot more hatred for slutty girls than for guys who dog them.

That and most women have probably slept with him anyway.

Actually, I'm a seldom-used long relief pitcher.

But seriously yes, YOU have OUR number. Fans participate in their respective franchises too, so I stand by the colloquialism.

Nah, they have the Yankees number. The we, our and us is just stupid.