jeremiah masoli

Guest dog14787
You have obviously never seen him play, he is horrible.

:w00t:

In 2008 Masoli emerged from the 3rd string QB position because of injuries and went on to throw for 13 TD's, ( 5 interceptions) rush for 10 more TD's and set an Oregon rushing record for QB's with 714 yards rushing and also led his team to a 42-31 victory in the Holiday Bowl against Oklahoma State. ( named MVP )

In 2009 Masoli appeared on the cover of sports Illustrated, He led the Ducks to an upset win against #5th ranked USC Trojans with 222 yards passing and 164 yards rushing/ 2 TD's. Masoli helped the Ducks win the PAC 10 championship advancing them to the Rose Bowl where they went on to lose 26 -17 against the Buckeyes.

I could go on to post indiviual performances from games that are just as impressive and for a horrible football player Jeremiah Masoli accomplished allot in a very short time span with the Ducks. (Give me some horrible)

Masoli is the perfect Kordell Stewart/Slash type player for Chan Gailey. The guy on numerous occassions has personally strapped the Ducks football team on his shoulders and carried them to victory.

If I was Gailey/ Nix I would give some strong consideration for a somewhat troubled, but very gifted athlete in Jeremiah Masoli.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2008 Masoli emerged from the 3rd string QB position because of injuries and went on to throw for 13 TD's, ( 5 interceptions) rush for 10 more TD's and set an Oregon rushing record for QB's with 714 yards rushing and also led his team to a 42-31 victory in the Holiday Bowl against Oklahoma State. ( named MVP )

In 2009 Masoli appeared on the cover of sports Illustrated, He led the Ducks to an upset win against #5th ranked USC Trojans with 222 yards passing and 164 yards rushing/ 2 TD's. Masoli helped the Ducks win the PAC 10 championship advancing them to the Rose Bowl where they went on to lose 26 -17 against the Buckeyes.

I could go on to post indiviual performances from games that are just as impressive and for a horrible football player Jeremiah Masoli accomplished allot in a very short time span with the Ducks. (Give me some horrible)

Masoli is the perfect Kordell Stewart/Slash type player for Chan Gailey. The guy on numerous occassions has personally strapped the Ducks football team on his shoulders and carried them to victory.

If I was Gailey/ Nix I would give some strong consideration for a somewhat troubled, but very gifted athlete in Jeremiah Masoli.

Copying and pasting the above info (with no reference to boot) is a poor substitute for 1st hand knowledge. The question is "how many times have you seen him play?" Just curious.

Just what i always wanted, kordell stewart with baggage.

awesome!

Just what i always wanted, kordell stewart with baggage.

awesome!

Actually, a miniature version of Stewart (Masoli is under 6'), with character issues, who isn't nearly as good of a passer.

But other than that...

Guest dog14787
Copying and pasting the above info (with no reference to boot) is a poor substitute for 1st hand knowledge. The question is "how many times have you seen him play?" Just curious.

Did research on Masoli a year and a half ago when I had read a couple of articles on him. Went on to watch all the highlight films I could find on him and have even posted about him here on TSW in the past.

So I copied and pasted some things though,

Whats it to you? just curious

What's plagiarism to me? Um...I'm against it, for starters.

If you can cut and paste from other websites, you can also cut and paste the source. Passing the work of another off as your own is more than a bit sleazy and also misleading. You've been here long enough to know better.

Did research on Masoli a year and a half ago when I had read a couple of articles on him. Went on to watch all the highlight films I could find on him and have even posted about him here on TSW in the past.

Highlight films tend to be..... not the most balanced. Even bad players can have a couple minutes of highlights thrown together. A real assessment would be what he plays like on average, over the course of drives, quarters, games, or as the other posters indicated, seasons.... not his 10 best plays ever.

As for articles, unfortunately most of the recent seem to be talking about things other then his football skills.

Certainly not piling on you, but I have read some promising things about his college career, but havent seen any article suggest he could do anything in the NFL. He has speed, and athleticism, but he does not have elite speed, is undersized, lacking the arm and passing game IQ.... You can get by in college being slightly above average across the board, and a few knocks like size, but in the pros you are generally looking for ELITE at as many of those as possible, and be above average even in your worst (yes exceptions exist). Masoli is elite at nothing.

I've been at the U of O for 3 years now and All I gotta say is "NO". As some of you have pointed out, this guy never really was an NFL prospect (not at QB anyway), and he handled himself like he was still at a junior college. He is a tough player, and I have cheered him on until my voice left me, but if you want an Oregon QB go grab Dixon away from the Steelers.

*EDIT

To be more clear, some fraternity members had video of him smoking pot on their laptop.... and instead of figuring out a good way to deal with that Masoli decided to just steal the laptop. Very few Masoli supporters in Eugene nowadays.

I've been at the U of O for 3 years now and All I gotta say is "NO". As some of you have pointed out, this guy never really was an NFL prospect (not at QB anyway), and he handled himself like he was still at a junior college. He is a tough player, and I have cheered him on until my voice left me, but if you want an Oregon QB go grab Dixon away from the Steelers.

*EDIT

To be more clear, some fraternity members had video of him smoking pot on their laptop.... and instead of figuring out a good way to deal with that Masoli decided to just steal the laptop. Very few Masoli supporters in Eugene nowadays.

Yes I had forgotten you told me about how that theft came about. Masoli will never make it to the NFL. Ever.

Guest dog14787
What's plagiarism to me? Um...I'm against it, for starters.

If you can cut and paste from other websites, you can also cut and paste the source. Passing the work of another off as your own is more than a bit sleazy and also misleading. You've been here long enough to know better.

It wasn't just cut and pasted word for word, not even close, but you already know as much and most of what we deal with is stats repeated over and over so whatever buddy,

Call me a sleazy kind of guy

You want to accuse me of something how about proving it instead of posting your BS. Do you really have to start something up again over nothing Dean. I show enough originality around here in my opinion and I don't need you telling me what to do or how to post.

It wasn't just cut and pasted word for word, but you already know as much

Yes, you are right. You aren't sleazy, you just cut and pasted (virtually word for word) from sites like this:

http://interceder.net/i/Jeremiah-Masoli

And you admit what you know about him first hand is from highlights. Highlights? Really? That's a good way to get the overall feel for a player.

Anyway, carry on!

Guest dog14787
Yes, you are right. You aren't sleazy, I'm sleazy, you just cut and pasted (virtually word for word) from sites like this:

http://interceder.net/i/Jeremiah-Masoli

And I admit what I know is from elementary school, Graduated from 5th grade. That's a good way to get the overall feel for a player.

Anyway, carry on!

Funny, shows what you know , its the first time I've seen your site that I supposedly cut and pasted the info from. :censored:

Wikipedia for one,

Anyway, crawl back in your hole!

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/oregon...lemental-draft/

All in favor of drafting him? Yay or nay?

I'm thinking nay. It's never bad when we Bills fans do research into possible new draft picks which may enhance our team. But why even think of drafting someone with issues such as these now? There must be plenty of great players available with much less issues. Issues just could cloud a team's cohesion. And that leads to less wins. Less long term wins i must clarify.

Guest dog14787
haha, judging players by highlight reels...too much :censored:

If researching/ reading articles/ stats on someone that catches your attention and then watching film footage to get a better idea of what they look like when they run and throw seems like a joke, by all means the laughs on me...

If researching/ reading/ plagiarizing articles/ stats on someone that catches your attention and then watching internet highlight videos to get a better idea of what they look like when they run and throw seems like a joke, by all means the laughs on me...

OK

:censored::thumbsup::wallbash::wallbash:<_<