In your opinion, who is the Biggest Buffalo Bills headcase player we&#

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Travis Henry at the dry cleaners once.

While they were getting his stuff, he played an imaginary one on one basketball game against a potted palm tree.

They brought out a ton of things. Most of what I could see where sweatshirts. They told him his bill would be over $40. He left, presumably because he did not have his wallet.

I saw Travis Henry at the dry cleaners once.

While they were getting his stuff, he played an imaginary one on one basketball game against a potted palm tree.

They brought out a ton of things. Most of what I could see where sweatshirts. They told him his bill would be over $40. He left, presumably because he did not have his wallet.

did he impregnate the palm?

time for a shock...

BRUCE SMITH

(in ANY interview he ever gave while still playing). the sportswriters were glad when he left town.

have u heard him now? why couldn't he be like that while he was still here ?? :thumbsup:

oh well, the cat DID show up a lil' bit on sundays, eh bro?

~AS

JIM HASLETT

I'm young but my grandparents know his parents very well. They still talk on the phone and go out to dinner to this day.

He was a nut job. He would get into fights at bars all the time and drink way too much. He is still kind of a nutjob as a coach but he has cooled off a lot. The trouble he caused while in Buffalo in and outside of the locker room is part of the reason why old Ralpy would never even have him in for an interview during any of our three coaching searches...and I know through his parents.....he wanted to come back to Buffalo to coach so bad...it would've be his dream job.

JIM HASLETT

He was a nut job. He would get into fights at bars all the time and drink way too much. He is still kind of a nutjob but he has cooled off a lot. The trouble he caused while in Buffalo

We can say just about the same thing about 85% of the people that come from Buffalo, maybe more.

I dated a girl whose younger brother's tee-ball team was coached by Joe Devlin... you'd have thought he was coaching inmates instead of little kids. Couldn't have acted like a bigger ass if he tried. Who intimidates opposing players and coaches in a tee-ball league?

Yeh Schobel always was a dick. Never off the field stuff like lynch though.

I know Aaron personally, and although I agree that he is a headcase, comparing him to Lynch really is insulting and untrue. He really is a good guy and a family man.

you know this for fact??

No, she looked like she just stepped out of a Camaro in the eighties. Frosted jeans, garish heels, she looked like Peggy in Married With Children. I got the impression that she was a very nice person, actually, and pretty smart too.

I am 53 years old, the stories I've heard and from what I've read in the papers... Cookie Gilchrist

Bingo!

He is also one of the best players the Bills have ever had.

No, she looked like she just stepped out of a Camaro in the eighties. Frosted jeans, garish heels, she looked like Peggy in Married With Children. I got the impression that she was a very nice person, actually, and pretty smart too.

Oh got it.... so because she didn't look like the classiest of women, that makes her a hoochie in your eyes..... stay classy there tough guy... I'm sure you are perfect and no one has a bad thing to say about you ever :thumbsup:

Oh got it.... so because she didn't look like the classiest of women, that makes her a hoochie in your eyes..... stay classy there tough guy... I'm sure you are perfect and no one has a bad thing to say about you ever :thumbsup:

I think Peg Bundy would be fun to have around, so either way I don't see an issue.