more "sick of the jets"

"Across" only has one "c" in it. This is a joke, right? You're not really that dumb.

It is an alternate spelling like the British do sometimes. And what kind of doctor are you? I hope you're a pediatrist or proctologist in case you end up with someone's boot where the sun don't shine with that kind of attitude.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an alternate spelling like the British do sometimes. And what kind of doctor are you? I hope you're a pediatrist or proctologist in case you end up with someone's boot where the sun don't shine with that kind of attitude.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pfft. These noobs don't know anything man, it's like pwning noobs is what some posters do, man. It's like using fake avatars and playing different characters so you can pwn noobs is awesome. The best is when the noobs don't know the strat, and they start posting responses to the character, and they don't realize they are getting owned. And they keep doing it, and the pro keeps owning them. Man, it's like a great way to own noobs. And the noobs still don't know they are getting owned, and they start laughing along, saying thinks like "hey that's real funny, dude" or saying "you spelled that word wrong" and then its like "yeah, baby I am owning you noobs". And they say "GG" at the end cause what else are they gonna say? They got owned and they don't even know what hit em.

Pfft. These noobs don't know anything man, it's like pwning noobs is what some posters do, man. It's like using fake avatars and playing different characters so you can pwn noobs is awesome. The best is when the noobs don't know the strat, and they start posting responses to the character, and they don't realize they are getting owned. And they keep doing it, and the pro keeps owning them. Man, it's like a great way to own noobs. And the noobs still don't know they are getting owned, and they start laughing along, saying thinks like "hey that's real funny, dude" or saying "you spelled that word wrong" and then its like "yeah, baby I am owning you noobs". And they say "GG" at the end cause what else are they gonna say? They got owned and they don't even know what hit em.

good point, i know Jimmy Spags is someones alter ego, and its fun for me, i don't take him seriously at all..... it just makes me laugh...

Oh and as far as the Jets/ESPN stuff goes? Why do you think there is now an ESPN/Boston, ESPN/Chicago, blah, blah, blah?

Because telling a lot of people what they want to hear is a great way to make money. It doesn't matter if its true, it doesn't matter if it's relevant, it doesn't matter if it the same concocted crap we hear every year from the same concocted people. ESPN spent 7 years telling us Arizona was going to make the playoffs and 6 of those years they couldn't get over .500. When they finally stopped promoting them, they went to the SB. Why? Because they are a big market. Same thing is happening all over again with the 49ers, who have a similar situation to Buffalo, but of course, they are going to be rated higher than us all year, again, even though they play in the worst division in football.

I love it when Colin Cowherd says "I'm not a company man" and then goes on to promote the NBA, which is on ESPN, and dog the NHL, for 3 hours a day. I figured I would give him one more shot and, same thing, except this time he was talking up all the big market football teams, and said the Colts and Saints weren't as good. :thumbsup: So, I'm done. Unless you are an idiot, you should be done too. The only way these people learn anything is by being ignored.

firstiwaslike.jpg?o=124

You think people take him seriously?

Its not that obvious to figure out, took me a whole 6 seconds to figurte it out.

forget it!, some on here are more interested in being glib , witty, whatever.. i am just not there , i guess..... don your lampshades and return to being the life of the party, be the star in your breakroom, i will go back and think deeply before starting a thread..

Well. If you want some constructive criticism instead of entertaining sarcasm...Here is what I got......I am sick of people complaining about this or that, when it comes to media and the Bills...or any other team for that matter. Bottom line is: Just F-ing win Baby! You think when we were going to 4 Super Bowls in a row and we had REAL talent like....Thomas, Smith, Bennet, Kelly, Tasker, Talley, etc etc etc.....there was little whiny bitches compalining that the media doesn't give us enough attention??? C'mon now. We have sucked for 10 years! One winnign season of 9-7. Pathetic. Shut up and win.

Nothing personal to you. I do see the bias all the time. But if you play sports...and you lose a game. Don't complain about the refs...Score more f-ing points than the other team. :unsure:

Well. If you want some constructive criticism instead of entertaining sarcasm...Here is what I got......I am sick of people complaining about this or that, when it comes to media and the Bills...or any other team for that matter. Bottom line is: Just F-ing win Baby! You think when we were going to 4 Super Bowls in a row and we had REAL talent like....Thomas, Smith, Bennet, Kelly, Tasker, Talley, etc etc etc.....there was little whiny bitches compalining that the media doesn't give us enough attention??? C'mon now. We have sucked for 10 years! One winnign season of 9-7. Pathetic. Shut up and win.

Nothing personal to you. I do see the bias all the time. But if you play sports...and you lose a game. Don't complain about the refs...Score more f-ing points than the other team. :unsure:

totally understand and know where you are coming from. i am not a person who has an inferiority complex about the city of buffalo , or the bills. i love and boast proudly of both. my only point is that it seems the jets off-season has been covered on a national basis like no other team in the league. i expect the hype of the cowboys, the nfc east, belichick, tom brady, manning, etc, on and on, but, continuing to hear about buddy ryan and revis on a daily basis just had gotten to me.