How badly do you hate the Patriots?

Hossage

I am a die hard Bills fan who lives in the middle of Maine. Patriots country. I hate the Pats more than most people can imagine. My friends (3 pats fans) and I go to both games every year. They are wonderful Pats fans, but the majority of them are a$$holes. everyday i have to see championship shirts and hats, and constantly hear about the "greatest qb ever" and the best coach of all time, and all this nonsense rhetoric. I proudly wear my F*** the Pats T Shirt all season long!

HATE is a word that comes close to my feelings for them. I would punch brady or belicheat in the face if i ever got a chance to. HATE Mr. Kraft, HATE all the fake pats* fans out there that 'crawled' out from underneath rocks after there cheating stole them some super bowls. Death, Fire and Brimstone is all i wish to those !@#$ers. Would prefer to go 2-14 each year if our wins were both huge victories over those cheating mother !@#$ers!!!! DIE Patriots* DIE!

I hate the Pats but I hate us more (the fans) I can't take going to any more Pats games at the Ralph - we get outcheered by them in our own stadium!! Shame on half of you on this board who sells their tickets to some M!@#$ - I can't even take going to these games any more

Every single day, several times a day, I think about how badly I hate the Patriots*. I will be out for a walk, and see a fresh, steaming pile of dog****, and then it all comes back.

I hate Teddy "Bruised Knees" Bruschi, Tom "Ladyboy" Brady, every one of those sniveling trashbags, with the exception of Sam Aiken.

I dont like Kraft foods, I dont even like arts and crafts anymore.

I really hate Bob Kraft. I hate Viacom and the Federal Reserve. A special Hell is reserved for people like him. I hope he is forever violated by worms of molten metal.

i hate the pats so much, that i hat the entire city and any team associated with the city.

Every single day, several times a day, I think about how badly I hate the Patriots*. I will be out for a walk, and see a fresh, steaming pile of dog****, and then it all comes back.

I hate Teddy "Bruised Knees" Bruschi, Tom "Ladyboy" Brady, every one of those sniveling trashbags, with the exception of Sam Aiken.

I dont like Kraft foods, I dont even like arts and crafts anymore.

I really hate Bob Kraft. I hate Viacom and the Federal Reserve. A special Hell is reserved for people like him. I hope he is forever violated by worms of molten metal.

Good job, Hossage. You're venom is Top Class, Grade A. I'll keep you in mind next time I want to write someone hate mail.

I pretty much despise the Pats.. Shouted myself hoarse when the Giants beat them in the SB. Damn sweet game! I pretty much despise all Boston fans and teams......except the Celtics. Can't help it. Grew up on Bird and "the Chief", Cowens, et al. They were my team (except for the Buffalo Braves era, then is was Go McAdoo!)

So screw the Pats, but go Celts.

I don't know how you can cheer for the Celtics. I hate the Celts because as a Braves fan, I couldn't stand losing to them. I remember the whole foul on Jo Jo White, etc. crap and losing to them in the playoffs twice.

Actually, Tedy Bruschi is a pretty good analyst, all things considered. Hated him in the uniform, but to hate him now is irrational.

At least you don't live here in peasant central. *sigh*

So was mine. I dumped the B word.

WTF! Number one, you're supposed to be mercurial. Secondly, aren't you supposed to be grounded? I'd accuse you of mellowing out except for your last line.

The old timers like me still hate Miami from the 70's

I still hate Miami more. 0 for the 70s will do that to you.

I watched each loss to the Fish in the 70's. 1,2,3,4,5....20.

I thought I hated them but that hate does not come close to my hatred of the Cheatriots.

If they all crashed in a plane, I would only feel sorry for the pilot (unless he was a Cheatriot fan of course)

They cheated for years (and STILL get B-jobs from ESPN), ran up the score when they could, their fans blow and I know they have been and are in league with the devil.

I knew it for sure when they went 17-0 - keeping their starters in without any injuries but then losing in the end (you see, the Devil ALWAYS reneges on his deals right at the end.) My wife was sick as a dog for that Super Bowl, She went to bed early and told me, "don;t you dare wake me up unless the Cheatriots lose". After the last second ticked off and the Giants had done it I woke her up.

"WHAT?!? Why did you wake me up!?" I smiled at her.

"I TOLD you not to......and you just.......YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had tivoed that great catch and the final few minutes for her to watch. Heh heh

I hate the Cheatriots.

I will always hate the Cheatriots.

(sense a trend here?)

They can all die now. It'd be o.k. with me.

You and Hossage are really bringing it.

GREAT POST.

I am a die hard Bills fan who lives in the middle of Maine. Patriots country. I hate the Pats more than most people can imagine. My friends (3 pats fans) and I go to both games every year. They are wonderful Pats fans, but the majority of them are a$$holes. everyday i have to see championship shirts and hats, and constantly hear about the "greatest qb ever" and the best coach of all time, and all this nonsense rhetoric. I proudly wear my F*** the Pats T Shirt all season long!

Thank you, good sir.

Over the last few years I've watched the Bills lose to the Patriots for many consecutive games, watch the Bruins eliminate the Sabres from the NHL playoffs, the Celtics take Lebron and the Cavaliers out of the playoffs in possibly Lebron's last game with the Cavs, and lastly I have to listen to those stupid Red Sox fans talk their junk every single year. The hatred that I hold for the the Patriots, as well as all Boston sports, cannot be explained through words.

I can't stand, despise, hate, have much contempt for anything patriots. From hoody boy billacheat right on down to the waterboy. They can all go suck an egg. (whatever that means) I used to have these feelings for the dolphins but beating them on a regular basis for a while mellowed me some. But the cheatriats constantly beating the snot out of us has taken it's toll. I mean, we can't even beat them when we beat them.(last years opener) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hah...you got it easy... my girlfriend is a Pats* fan.

I used to have a girlfriend that was a dolphins fan. needless to say, it didn't work out. It's a shame really, cuz she was hot.

The shame of it is that the Bills have been bad for so long the other teams in the division don't consider the Bills a worthy rival. To say that the Pats have dominated us over the past decade or so is an understatement. A franchise like the Pats shouldn't be hated, they should be emulated. They have a better owner, front office and coaching staff.

Over the past decade the Pats ranked #1 as the most successful team in the NFL. In a league designed for parity and player movement because of the cap they have figured out how to manage a very successful operation in a very challenging system.

Until the Bills can upgrade their operation they will continue to be an afterthought not only by divisional rivals but by the rest of the league. Under Nix, I am much more optimistic that the Bills will upgrade their operation which in the long run will produce a better team on the field. If a front office is able to work smartly and wisely there is no reason not to believe that things can't get significantly turned around in a two or three year period.

BLASPHEMY! They SHOULD be hated. and now YOU should be hated for saying THEY SHOULDN'T be hated. F__k the pats!. The only thing I want to emulate is the winning. The rest, they can go take a crap for themselves.

NICE! :w00t::thumbsup: