South Car. US Senate Dem nominee

Gotta like his moxy.

"As far as we know he has done no campaigning," state party spokesperson Keiana Page said. "We have no idea how he won."

Greene told Fox News he has never run for public office before, has no staffers and ran the campaign entirely on his own.

...Court records indicate that last November, Greene allegedly showed graphic photos to a woman at the University of South Carolina and tried to follow her to her dorm room. He was charged with "disseminating, procuring or promoting obscenity."

...But as for how he would have voted on TARP, or the Troubled Asset Relief Program, Greene was undecided. "TARP? What's that?" he asked.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/09...ses-step-aside/

Something is really fishy about this. I'm thinking some sort of scandal is taking place here.

I hope he wins. He'll be only slightly less-informed than most of them. And his sexual misconduct will barely raise an eyebrow in DC.

According to James Clyburn, Greene was planted by those Wascawy Wepubwicans :worthy:

I love how a complete unknown with almost no commercials or any political organization knocks off the party choice and "the system is broken."

BTW, it does sound like something fishy happened here...but what's great is that in the end, the voters are the ones who chose this dolt despite the fact that no one knows who he is.

I hope this happens in November too. !@#$ the "name" guys.

I love how a complete unknown with almost no commercials or any political organization knocks off the party choice and "the system is broken."

BTW, it does sound like something fishy happened here...but what's great is that in the end, the voters are the ones who chose this dolt despite the fact that no one knows who he is.

Well, it already did happen in the last presidential election.

They knew he was black and that Vic Rawls was white. Thats the elephant in the room.