Gotta love the Feeley injury report

nodnarb

That guy is the biggest pusssy in the world......I know that the NFL can bring about some painful injuries, but the way he grimmaces and facially whines about it is just embarrassing! I'm glad he's not playing for the Bills.......

Did anyone else see the clip of him getting hurt by getting slapped in the ass?  One of the funniest all-time clips, right up there with Bill Gramatica's celebration-injury video.

141953[/snapback]

I saw it too. He got patted on the ass and he acted like he just got shot. The man is as brittle as RJ.

I saw it too.  He got patted on the ass and he acted like he just got shot.  The man is as brittle as RJ.

141978[/snapback]

i fell off my frickin couch when i saw that, its just a little tappy-tap and i seriously thought the guy was gonna cry. and it was his own team mate too, ya gotta love the dolphins this year.

I saw it too.  He got patted on the ass and he acted like he just got shot.  The man is as brittle as RJ.

141978[/snapback]

No kidding......though I never saw RJ acting the way this guy acts. I'm sorry, I know that sometimes in life things hurt like hell (I took a discus to the head once, for gosh sakes), but a real man doesn't act all animated, like a little baby. You suck it up and take it like a man.

Sounds like a Rob Johnson injury report...

" Rob Johnson is listed as Doubtful with a torn right buttocks and a strained Johnson... "

..To be replaced by " Flutie "

I could always imagine the laughter in every other NFL locker room. :P