We Con the World

bills_fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did think the parody was funny.

What did those people think would happen? Israel (and Egypt BTW) is inspecting all cargo. They were not going to just let the ships make a delivery that possibly contained weapons that would be used against Israel. Of course it was going to end poorly. That was the point...a set-up.

As far as an American on board...so what? If he was dumb enough to put himself in that type of situation....well, one less idiot around.

Fixed

Fixed

After doing some more investigation on the subject, I found out there were two guns on board the Flotilla.

[EDITED] Those hand guns were taken from the Israeli soldiers. No weapons were found on board, other than sticks and sling shots.

Look out Israel, two hand guns can threaten your entire nation's existence. <_<

BTW. here's some eye opening links to let you know just how grimy the Israeli government really is.

http://www.uscrusade.com/forum/config.pl/noframes/read/1372

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10456.htm

After doing some more investigation on the subject, I found out there were two guns on board the Flotilla.

Look out Israel, two hand guns can threaten your entire nation's existence. <_<

Again , if there was nothing to conceal, then why refuse to let them search the cargo? Has anyone given a reasonable explanation for that?

Again , if there was nothing to conceal, then why refuse to let them search the cargo? Has anyone given a reasonable explanation for that?

Because there isn't a reasonable explanation to be given?

There is just one explanation: Provocation.

Well, based on my own personal experiences going to Israel, those people at customs have a real nasty habit of keeping your valuables.

Example: My cousin just went to Tel Aviv a month ago with his new born baby and wife. He took a two month supply of baby formula with him that's very hard to get in the Palestinian side of Israel. When he got to the airport, customs took his baby formula from him and then told him to come back at a later date and be prepared to pay taxes, which he was fine with, but when he came back they gave him the runaround and then told him he needs to get a license to be able to get his formula back. He finally got that done and when he went to the airport, yet again, they made him wait in the airport for seven hours just to tell him he's not getting his baby's formula no matter what.

Let me tell you, I am an American Citizen/Palestinian and I have NO civil rights when I get to Israel. I show them my American passport, when prompted, and they pretty much laugh in my face and make me endure long waits at border crossings while Jews can come and go as they please. There is no equalities, no right to vote, no right to stay in the land you were born in, as is the case for my parents, for as long as you wish, different colored car tags for Arabs/Jews and many, many other things that I just don't have the time to post everything.

The questions I have to ask to you is if you live in a country shouldn't you enjoy equal rights as everyone else? If you say we belong in the West Bank and Gaza and that is our country, then shouldn't we be able to run our own land as we see fit?

The Israelis are very smart, they do not want to take care of the Palestinian population when it comes to medicine, schools, roads, supplies, etc etc, but they want to control all the other aspects of your life. Make up your mind, are we our own country with our own rules, or are we not? You can't have both.

We (Arabs) as a people have it very good here in the USA. Equal rights and civil liberties to all. I really love the US and wish the Palestinian people enjoyed the same luxuries, maybe then they would stop fighting and killing and it would make terrorist recruitment much harder on the recruiters. It's not the religion that turns one into a terrorist, even though the recruiters use it as a tool, it's the harsh way of life and the despair that does it more than anything else.

We, as a people here in America, are by and large law abiding citizens and tax payers, because we are treated as equals.

In a way, the Israelis, themselves, are the biggest terrorist recruiters.

Why are they not innocent? Because you say so? They were innocent, IMO, because they didn't have deadly weapons. I saw some sticks and sling shots and that's about it.

The comparison here is innocent lives were lost. Plain and simple. They didn't deserve to die just for "provoking" the Israelis, as you so put it. Death isn't the punishment for provocation. Some people don't even get the death sentence when they murder people in cold blood!

Why didn't the Israelis drop tear gas first? No one was wearing gas masks, that could have subdued the crowd sufficiently. They just had to spill blood. That's how these guys operate.

Besides, these weren't terrorists and I'm sure they weren't on a suicide mission. If they were, what does that tell you about the urgency of the situation in Gaza that average people will give their lives in order to send aid to people in need?

Yeah, they probably did try to incite the Israelis, and the Israelis were more than happy to oblige.

Loss of life is always tragic, which is why I refrain from the RIDICULOUS term of collateral damage- which is a PC way of saying killed people.

Still, they should have let the Israeli's search the cargo. Israel would be foolish to be overly trusting towards anybody. In today's world, you can't afford to trust anybody and nobody is innocent. I will be the first to say that this world COMPLETELY SUCKS.

Well, based on my own personal experiences going to Israel, those people at customs have a real nasty habit of keeping your valuables.

I figured that that was the most likely reason. But they had to know that the response would be strong. Was the bloodshed worth not losing some stuff? Whose call was it to resist the search? Someone on the flotilla or a "leader" removed from the immediate situation, sending his people into harm's way?

Why did so many of them make martyr tapes before they left?

Martyr tapes? I didn't see that. Got link?

Loss of life is always tragic, which is why I refrain from the RIDICULOUS term of collateral damage- which is a PC way of saying killed people.

Still, they should have let the Israeli's search the cargo. Israel would be foolish to be overly trusting towards anybody. In today's world, you can't afford to trust anybody and nobody is innocent. I will be the first to say that this world COMPLETELY SUCKS.

Collateral damage is a bogus phrase, IMO, as well. Anyone that knowingly takes an innocent life is no hero or martyr. That goes to those so called "muslim martyrs", especially. Islam doesn't permit the killing of innocent people no matter what the circumstances are.

I figured that that was the most likely reason. But they had to know that the response would be strong. Was the bloodshed worth not losing some stuff? Whose call was it to resist the search? Someone on the flotilla or a "leader" removed from the immediate situation, sending his people into harm's way?

Was it worth it? Hell no, because nothing will change. The blockade will not be lifted and peace will not be achieved. Only more hatred and we already have enough of that in the world.

Martyr tapes? I didn't see that. Got link?

Yesterday the wife of one of the men, Ali Haydar Bengi, said he “constantly prayed to become a martyr”. Mr Bengi, 39, who had four children, had studied at al-Azhar University in Cairo, a leading seat of Islamic learning.

“Before embarking on the journey, he said he desired to become a martyr,” his friend, Sabir Ceylan, said.

Ibrahim Bilgen, 61, a retired father of six, was said to be a charity worker.

Such descriptions would be regarded by many Muslims as evidence that they put religious duty before their lives, rather than an admission that they were heading to battle.

Yesterday videos were circulated of men on board the Turkish-flagged Marmara, which showed activists chanting radical Islamic slogans before the clash.

link

Because it wasn't about aid to Gaza. It was about forcing a confontration with Israel in hopes of swaying international opinion to force Israel to lift the blockade.

Basically, they (the people delivering the "aid") want to fight a war while pretending they're not. Very effective strategy, actually. And it's downright ridiculous that people think they were "innocent victims".

+1 the reaction that Israel is the aggressor in all of this is the exact result the "peace flotilla" was going for. Youknow... the peaceful ( :huh: ) protestors who beat people down with pipes etc.

Example: My cousin just went to Tel Aviv a month ago with his new born baby and wife. He took a two month supply of baby formula with him that's very hard to get in the Palestinian side of Israel. When he got to the airport, customs took his baby formula from him and then told him to come back at a later date and be prepared to pay taxes, which he was fine with, but when he came back they gave him the runaround and then told him he needs to get a license to be able to get his formula back. He finally got that done and when he went to the airport, yet again, they made him wait in the airport for seven hours just to tell him he's not getting his baby's formula no matter what.

Let me tell you, I am an American Citizen/Palestinian and I have NO civil rights when I get to Israel. I show them my American passport, when prompted, and they pretty much laugh in my face and make me endure long waits at border crossings while Jews can come and go as they please. There is no equalities, no right to vote, no right to stay in the land you were born in, as is the case for my parents, for as long as you wish, different colored car tags for Arabs/Jews and many, many other things that I just don't have the time to post everything.

The questions I have to ask to you is if you live in a country shouldn't you enjoy equal rights as everyone else? If you say we belong in the West Bank and Gaza and that is our country, then shouldn't we be able to run our own land as we see fit?

The Israelis are very smart, they do not want to take care of the Palestinian population when it comes to medicine, schools, roads, supplies, etc etc, but they want to control all the other aspects of your life. Make up your mind, are we our own country with our own rules, or are we not? You can't have both.

We (Arabs) as a people have it very good here in the USA. Equal rights and civil liberties to all. I really love the US and wish the Palestinian people enjoyed the same luxuries, maybe then they would stop fighting and killing and it would make terrorist recruitment much harder on the recruiters. It's not the religion that turns one into a terrorist, even though the recruiters use it as a tool, it's the harsh way of life and the despair that does it more than anything else.

We, as a people here in America, are by and large law abiding citizens and tax payers, because we are treated as equals.

In a way, the Israelis, themselves, are the biggest terrorist recruiters.

if the Palestinians got it so rough, perhaps they should stop picking fights with folks that can clearly kick their ass.

if the Palestinians got it so rough, perhaps they should stop picking fights with folks that can clearly kick their ass.

If some country attacked us here in our own backyard, would you just sit back idly and do nothing?

Check this out.

How can we trust what we see when all video footage shot by the "violent" activists were taken by the IDF? What did we not see? Maybe, just maybe, the Israelis attacked first and only released the footage of them being attacked as they entered the ship. Remember, the IDF had to board the ship one by one, for all we know the people being attacked could have been the 5th or 6th guys boarding.

And how about those radical muslim slogans? Well, if you watched my video that I linked you will hear that the IDF added audio of their own.

[EDITED] Those hand guns were taken from the Israeli soldiers. No weapons were found on board, other than sticks and sling shots.

Look out Israel, two hand guns can threaten your entire nation's existence. :huh:

BTW. here's some eye opening links to let you know just how grimy the Israeli government really is.

http://www.uscrusade.com/forum/config.pl/noframes/read/1372

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10456.htm

Theu did also have knives. That is evident in the photographs.

If some country attacked us here in our own backyard, would you just sit back idly and do nothing?

Excuse me sir, but by "attacking", I assume you are talking about Hamas attacking Israel by launching thousands of rockets indiscriminately from Gaza?

Yes, that would be the same Gaza that was in perfectly good working order when Israel pulled out and handed it over.