We Con the World

bills_fan

Excuse me sir, but by "attacking", I assume you are talking about Hamas attacking Israel by launching thousands of rockets indiscriminately from Gaza?

Yes, that would be the same Gaza that was in perfectly good working order when Israel pulled out and handed it over.

I'm against those rocket attacks. I never said the Palestinians didn't deserve their fair share of the blame, because they do, but two wrongs don't make a right. There are two sides to every story, though. How do you know if the person that launched those rockets didn't have HIS family killed by Israel's very own rocket attacks and this guy was trying to get some vengeance?

Those people launching rockets at Israel are terrorists. The people responsible for the retaliation are government and military personnel, they should respond accordingly, instead of punishing the masses for the actions of a few people.

Collective punishment is wrong as well, but you guys seem to condone CP. I'd like to see how you would react if the shoe was on the other foot. How would you like it if a cousin of yours went crazy and killed a couple of people and himself and then the government responds by bulldozing YOUR house?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theu did also have knives. That is evident in the photographs.

Okay...They had knives as well. What, are they supposed to overtake one of the strongest military's in the world with a couple of knives?

Excuse me sir, but by "attacking", I assume you are talking about Hamas attacking Israel by launching thousands of rockets indiscriminately from Gaza?

Yes, that would be the same Gaza that was in perfectly good working order when Israel pulled out and handed it over.

Those terrorists learned from the best to ever do it.

http://www.rense.com/general21/pastzionist.htm

Nice link Adolf.

Forget about the content of the link and just insult me. Nice.

How does posting this link make me anything like Hitler, anyways? If anything, you're just like the Nazi's that did whatever Hitler told them.

Forget about the content of the link and just insult me. Nice.

How does posting this link make me anything like Hitler, anyways? If anything, you're just like the Nazi's that did whatever Hitler told them.

Here's some "context" for you, the guy who's program is that website's basis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Rense

EDIT: Holocaust denial, classy. And if you don't like wikipedia, you can find clips of his show on youtube and other places on the internet.

Here's some "context" for you, the guy who's program is that website's basis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Rense

EDIT: Holocaust denial, classy. And if you don't like wikipedia, you can find clips of his show on youtube and other places on the internet.

Ooops, I did do any research on the nut job, but that doesn't make this stuff not true.

What about this for terrorism?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MG9sq93Cu0...=1&index=20

I'm against those rocket attacks. I never said the Palestinians didn't deserve their fair share of the blame, because they do, but two wrongs don't make a right. There are two sides to every story, though. How do you know if the person that launched those rockets didn't have HIS family killed by Israel's very own rocket attacks and this guy was trying to get some vengeance?

So. That's who has launched thousands of missiles into Israel from Gaza; disgruntled Gazans whose family members may have been killed by one of the exactly how many Israeli rocket attacks? And were any of those attacks unprovoked? Besides, there are 3 sides to every story. You don't have all the facts and neither do I. The truth lies somewhere in between and unfortunately, it seems that we may never see eye to eye on that.

Those people launching rockets at Israel are terrorists. The people responsible for the retaliation are government and military personnel, they should respond accordingly, instead of punishing the masses for the actions of a few people.

From 1/1/10 - 5/8/10, Israel has passed 230,690 tons of goods through to Gaza through the crossings. Put another way, that's 46,138 tons a month or 11,534 tons a week. I will say this again, Hamas has Gaza exactly the way it wants it. This isn't "a few people" who have launched thousands of rockets into Israel. Hamas keeps on smacking the hornet's nest, knowing full well what the retaliation will be, either sooner or later. Let me ask you a question: IF Israel and the Palestinians formed a truce and both sides decided to live in peace and harmony, what would this represent to Hamas? After all, Hamas refuses to recognize the right of Israel to even exist. How could Hamas allow this to happen? Why would it allow this to happen? Having the Palestinian people living in peace and harmony with a next door neighbor upon which it refuses to acknowledge the most fundamental right of all; existence? Come on Mr. Harami, we both know that Hamas keeps on smacking the hornet's nest to incite Israel to retaliate, because without forcing Israel to do what it has to do to protect itself, it is almost certain that Hamas would lose it's grip on the Palestinian people. Hamas is not based on peace and prosperity and it is not stupid. It needs Israel to galvanize the Palestinians and divert their attention away from the horrific conditions Hamas has brought upon them. This did not need to happen. Israel handed over Gaza in perfect working condition. But Hamas refuses to stop smacking the hornet's nest. It is a horrible cycle for all of the people in that region to endure, over and over again.

Collective punishment is wrong as well, but you guys seem to condone CP. I'd like to see how you would react if the shoe was on the other foot. How would you like it if a cousin of yours went crazy and killed a couple of people and himself and then the government responds by bulldozing YOUR house?

No doubt about it, I wouldn't like that at all.

As I have stated before, I do NOT support terrorism or any form of terrorism, whether it is Hamas, Fatah, Al Qaeda or a uniformed army tinkering in terrorist like activities.

Hamas is responsible for a lot of the pain and suffering the Palestinians have had to endure. Why would the Israelis help form such a group, anyways? I would love it if someone can answer this question for me.

And your right, it is a cycle of hate and that might never end. Violence only begets more violence.

When will it end? Well, we can start by dismantling all settlements in the West Bank and handing over complete control of the West Bank to the Palestinians. Then Hamas' influence can die down and eventually come to an end. One can only hope.

Anyways, this discussion can go on and on and on. Atrocities to the people on BOTH sides will continue and nobody will care. That's just the way it is. I accept it. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to show the other side of the story, for a change.

Please tell me you aren't using this as an actual source of reliable information.

To paraphrase an old blues song, "You must be tryin' to fool yourself, 'cause you sure ain't foolin' me."

I know for a fact that some of those events occurred. You can deny it all you like, if it makes you feel better.

Whom do you think is going to report this stuff anyways? CNN? Fox News? Come on, man, you can't be that gullible.

BTW I never noticed you live in Miami Lakes. So do I. Small world, I guess.

As I have stated before, I do NOT support terrorism or any form of terrorism, whether it is Hamas, Fatah, Al Qaeda or a uniformed army tinkering in terrorist like activities.

Hamas is responsible for a lot of the pain and suffering the Palestinians have had to endure. Why would the Israelis help form such a group, anyways? I would love it if someone can answer this question for me.

And your right, it is a cycle of hate and that might never end. Violence only begets more violence.

When will it end? Well, we can start by dismantling all settlements in the West Bank and handing over complete control of the West Bank to the Palestinians. Then Hamas' influence can die down and eventually come to an end. One can only hope.

Anyways, this discussion can go on and on and on. Atrocities to the people on BOTH sides will continue and nobody will care. That's just the way it is. I accept it. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to show the other side of the story, for a change.

The thing about this is that each person has their own version of "what really happened and how it all got started." Discussions can start out rationally and then completely disintegrate into a shouting match of, "Stop the Rockets" vs "Get out of our land." Both parties are convinced they are morally right and historically correct.

But whenever there is prolonged and sustained conflict between 2 entities, you can nearly always be sure of one thing; someone has a vested interest in keeping this thing going.

Maybe we should all stop and take a look at that.

I know for a fact that some of those events occurred. You can deny it all you like, if it makes you feel better.

Whom do you think is going to report this stuff anyways? CNN? Fox News? Come on, man, you can't be that gullible.

BTW I never noticed you live in Miami Lakes. So do I. Small world, I guess.

I'm not denying anything. I am asking if you really expect anyone to take a website like that as a reliable source of information? You can't be that gullible, either!

So we're both in Miami Lakes? Holy crap. Maybe we'd better start being a little nicer to each other.

I'm not denying anything. I am asking if you really expect anyone to take a website like that as a reliable source of information? You can't be that gullible, either!

So we're both in Miami Lakes? Holy crap. Maybe we'd better start being a little nicer to each other.

I have heard about some of those events before, specifically the attack on a Palestinian refuge camp in Lebanon lead by Ariel Sharon, so no, not all of that information is off base.

I've been living in Miami Lakes for almost 18 years. I have no ill will towards you. I understand why apathy has set in regarding the islamic world and a lot of it is justified. Peace, brother. Maybe you'll see my B.Harami98 Bills jersey one day and you'll know who I am.

I have heard about some of those events before, specifically the attack on a Palestinian refuge camp in Lebanon lead by Ariel Sharon, so no, not all of that information is off base.

I've been living in Miami Lakes for almost 18 years. I have no ill will towards you. I understand why apathy has set in regarding the islamic world and a lot of it is justified. Peace, brother. Maybe you'll see my B.Harami98 Bills jersey one day and you'll know who I am.

You and I both know it is not related to Islam per se. It IS related to those who under the cloak of Islam, in this case, commit terrorist acts and get others to commit terrorist acts.

If I see you, I will be sure to stop and say hello.

Those terrorists learned from the best to ever do it.

http://www.rense.com/general21/pastzionist.htm

Rense.com? That is the quintessential lunatic conspiracist site. That site is contributed to by people who believe in HAARP, chemtrails, and that flouridated water is intended for mind control of the masses.

Really...you could not have picked a worse source of information.

Rense.com? That is the quintessential lunatic conspiracist site. That site is contributed to by people who believe in HAARP, chemtrails, and that flouridated water is intended for mind control of the masses.

Really...you could not have picked a worse source of information.

Yeah, I know. Someone else pointed that out to me earlier.