Heartless,evil post

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I am sorry that things are so grossly out of whack in Cali. 900 square feet = 1 mil? :thumbsup: Time for the market to crash, if it hasn't already... It needs to crash more.

And... I have been blessed without the urge to be greedy, especially with my siblings (three of them). I have also been blessed with self-reliance. I could care less if "Daddy" gives me a leg up when he croaks, it isn't the end of the world. Like I said, you can move to some other country where they promote family wealth a lot better. If 1 million will buy you a small condo in Cali... Then paying these taxes and having the full protection and benefits of the United States is a steal.

What is the % of how most wealth is created? Inheritence? I know it is pretty high... In the 90's %?

Anyway... A lot of wealthy people do support what I am saying... It the few anti-government lunatics that are fighting these taxes and winning what is purely a PR battle amongst the wannabees.

It's not about you you dolt it's about your father. What if he wanted you the money? If you don't want it what if there was someone out there that could benefit. Your dad wants to leave a legacy, leave it to charity? Well he only can with what's left after the government takes their share. Now there are estate planning tools to get around this but that only works if the person with the estate has the forethought to do so.

Family is considered out of bounds btw.

Bad joke. He has a wife and two kids---that's 3 people. He said one was 12 and the other was 8. I asked him what was the age of the other kid, inferring that he claimed his wife was either 12 or 8. Again, maybe a bad joke but certainly not meant to be anything but a joke. I've gone a few rounds with Exhiled and he consistantly uses that left jab of his. It's not very effective and certainly doesn't have much behind it. I was just trying to get him to drop his defenses so I could give him the uppercut he deserves. Nothing below the belt here, so go get a latte and join the latest save the spotted unicorn group.

Your mom is a faceless lawyer.

What a horrible thing to say, my mother is not a lawyer! :thumbsup:

Bad joke. He has a wife and two kids---that's 3 people. He said one was 12 and the other was 8. I asked him what was the age of the other kid, inferring that he claimed his wife was either 12 or 8. Again, maybe a bad joke but certainly not meant to be anything but a joke. I've gone a few rounds with Exhiled and he consistantly uses that left jab of his. It's not very effective and certainly doesn't have much behind it. I was just trying to get him to drop his defenses so I could give him the uppercut he deserves. Nothing below the belt here, so go get a latte and join the latest save the spotted unicorn group.

Save the world, pet a spotted unicorn!

Hey, I am sorry that things are so grossly out of whack in Cali. 900 square feet = 1 mil? :unsure: Time for the market to crash, if it hasn't already... It needs to crash more.

And... I have been blessed without the urge to be greedy, especially with my siblings (three of them). I have also been blessed with self-reliance. I could care less if "Daddy" gives me a leg up when he croaks, it isn't the end of the world. Like I said, you can move to some other country where they promote family wealth a lot better. If 1 million will buy you a small condo in Cali... Then paying these taxes and having the full protection and benefits of the United States is a steal.

What is the % of how most wealth is created? Inheritence? I know it is pretty high... In the 90's %?

Anyway... A lot of wealthy people do support what I am saying... It the few anti-government lunatics that are fighting these taxes and winning what is purely a PR battle amongst the wannabees.

Things cost what they do in CA because people want to live in CA and people make more money on avg in those areas with a high cost of living. And FYI: In the mass majority of the state home prices are not like that and range from under 100k to 250k. The bigger exceptions being the Bay Area and parts of LA, parts of SD, and parts of Orange County.

And just because you feel you were blessed and dont need the money doesn't make it right for the government to tax what does not belong to them to the extent of 55% after already taxing a majority of it when it was earned. Its like you people forget or ignore that this affects estates over $3 million, not just the uber rich. Sure, the absurdly wealthy may not have had everything in the estate yet taxed and all that jazz, but they represent a VERY small amount of the people affected by this inheritance tax.

It gets so old listenting to people argue whats best for the masses based on what its best for them as an individual. Its about as annoying as people arguing for or against laws based on religious beliefs in a country that claims to seperate church and state (abortion, gay marriage, etc).

Things cost what they do in CA because people want to live in CA and people make more money on avg in those areas with a high cost of living. And FYI: In the mass majority of the state home prices are not like that and range from under 100k to 250k. The bigger exceptions being the Bay Area and parts of LA, parts of SD, and parts of Orange County.

And just because you feel you were blessed and dont need the money doesn't make it right for the government to tax what does not belong to them to the extent of 55% after already taxing a majority of it when it was earned. Its like you people forget or ignore that this affects estates over $3 million, not just the uber rich. Sure, the absurdly wealthy may not have had everything in the estate yet taxed and all that jazz, but they represent a VERY small amount of the people affected by this inheritance tax.

It gets so old listenting to people argue whats best for the masses based on what its best for them as an individual. Its about as annoying as people arguing for or against laws based on religious beliefs in a country that claims to seperate church and state (abortion, gay marriage, etc).

We're projectin in 2011 that it will probably be $1mill. But that means nothing to people here. To them $100k is too much.