The sounds that irritate you most

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chewing with the mouth open is a big one, garbage trucks in the morning slamming stuff around is another, babies crying in public for extended periods of time make me want to Brian Moorman small children and/or infants

If you ever think of Rian Lindelling the baby I'd be more than happy to be your holder.

The women from The View cackling in the background when my mother is watching TV

Nancy Grace's voice in the background when my mother is watching TV.

Yeah, I use my phone on vibrate as an alarm...much more soothing to wake up to.

My least favorite sound? "Is it in?"

And to put it into perspective there are as many as 131,000 outs in the regular major league season and to fire or suspend an ump for blowing one of them seems a bit trivial.

Im not sure whether to laugh or to suspiciously, and cautiously walk away. . .

Sounds like it's time you moved out of your mom's house.

:)

And leave her to live lonely and die alone? I'll have to pass on that. She needs care and I'm in a position to give her that care.

I was trying to move around the corner for a while, but my Dad kept asking me to stay. Now that he is gone I really HAVE to stay, as I have a conscience.

:)

And leave her to live lonely and die alone? I'll have to pass on that. She needs care and I'm in a position to give her that care.

I was trying to move around the corner for a while, but my Dad kept asking me to stay. Now that he is gone I really HAVE to stay, as I have a conscience.

I love my mom but there's a reason I moved 3,000 miles away. I tell them I would have moved further but the ocean got in the way.