WE CAN buy a block of tickets to the opener

Payment calculator page is here. On that page enter the # of tickets, tailgaters, and payment & delivery options to get the exact amount to send. Paypal and mail details are also there.

If you haven't already done so, let me know how many you want and when payment is sent.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment calculator page is here. On that page enter the # of tickets, tailgaters, and payment & delivery options to get the exact amount to send. Paypal and mail details are also there.

If you haven't already done so, let me know how many you want and when payment is sent.

Jay

I'm back again. Put me down for four (4). I will get the check in the mail tomorrow morning

Thanks

So apparently they can accomodate a group of up to 50 in sec 337, "probably near the top" of the upper deck. Tickets would be $47.

2 - mead107

2 - Guffalo

2 - bg17

1 - BillsWatch

2 - Mike in Syracuse

2 - LewPort71

8 - HamiltonBILLSFan

2 - BuffaloBill

That would make 21 tickets so far. I'll put up payment info (checks or PayPal) tonight. Anyone else interested in being included in the group purchase please post here ASAP.

I'm new here is this a safe deal because i am very interested. I don't mean to question anyone's integrity (i would need 3) tickets

Mark

mabrown75@gmail.com

I'm new here is this a safe deal because i am very interested. I don't mean to question anyone's integrity (i would need 3) tickets

Mark

mabrown75@gmail.com

FYI : Jay has been doing this for LOTS of people who regularly inhabit this Board. He is absolutely reliable. The funny part of this is that it is HE (Jay) who is more at risk since he takes people at their word that they want to buy tickets. yes, if a person reneges he would still have the tickets but who wants all that hassle?

Anyway, Jay is a gem. Use him.

:lol:

My current count shows 37. I'll probably put in the order tomorrow AM so if you're interested CHIME IN SOON.

2 - mead107

2 - Guffalo

2 - bg17

1 - BillsWatch

2 - Mike in Syracuse

2 - LewPort71

8 - HamiltonBILLSFan

2 – BuffaloBill

3 – justnzane

2 – ShelfromNJ

4 – RichNjoisy

3 – theBillsOrDie

4 – crusoe

My current count shows 37. I'll probably put in the order tomorrow AM so if you're interested CHIME IN SOON.

2 - mead107

2 - Guffalo

2 - bg17

1 - BillsWatch

2 - Mike in Syracuse

2 - LewPort71

8 - HamiltonBILLSFan

2 – BuffaloBill

3 – justnzane

2 – ShelfromNJ

4 – RichNjoisy

3 – theBillsOrDie

4 – crusoe

Jay! The RichNJoisy 4 ticket set will be paid for by JEFF GALL. He will be sending you a check tomorrow morning and he will include instructions on where to send the tickets. If you have any questions etc etc..PM me. Thanks!

thanks Jay .....section 337? can i still see the jumbo tron......i know it is close to the other end. I love awesome bills fans

Yep 337 is about 5-10 yd line Bills side Jumbotron end. Great view of field and Jumbotron actually.

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/ - click the top half of 337.

http://www.seatdata.com/images/nfl_bills/1600x1200/337.jpg

Yep 337 is about 5-10 yd line Bills side Jumbotron end. Great view of field and Jumbotron actually.

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/ - click the top half of 337.

http://www.seatdata.com/images/nfl_bills/1600x1200/337.jpg

I hope it is not to late.....i Need three(3) tickets and if need be i could deliver a check in person today. thanks to everyone for all your help

I hope it is not to late.....i Need three(3) tickets and if need be i could deliver a check in person today. thanks to everyone for all your help

I'm sorry i see you do have me on your list of 37 THANKS!!! I can deliver a check today if you like.

DONE!

Sadly we moved over 1 section, to 338. Still not all that bad though.

Row 35 seats 1-25

Row 36 seats 1-13

He's sending them out today.

For those who asked for tix but haven't either sent a check or done a paypal please do so - my wife will not be happy with a huge credit card bill and not all the funds.