Congratulations crayonz...twins on the way

Beerball

Twins on the way!

Sorry for revealing your secret, but I just can't contain my joy at your upcoming event. Well done man, well done!

First of all......GROSS.

Second of all, very funny Beerboy. Just because we got paid a lot of money to make sure this happened, does NOT mean they are mine.

Third of all, Note to self: do not let Beerboy review the books/client list anymore.

Fourth of all, I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone, but Celine sure will be busy with two little diapers and one big one.

Fifth of all, I hope the State of Nevada is happy with their two new anchor babies.

Sixth of all, this is the end of Harry Reid. His fault or not the voters are not going to be happy with more Canadians locking themselves down in his State.

First of all......GROSS.

That's not what she said. She was, if you'll excuse the expression, beside herself when she was talking about you.

Twins...No wonder Lee rejects him.

Old wounds run deep Cincy, be careful.

That's not what she said. She was, if you'll excuse the expression, beside herself when she was talking about you.

Dude, I hate to drag up foggy mammories, but do you remember anything happening in the middle of the night one night when you were in the midst of your spiral vaginitis?

Did you have any "dreams" about spiders?

I kind of feel bad but I couldn't just shut down the whole biz and that hospital had really crappy security.

Dude, I hate to drag up foggy mammories, but do you remember anything happening in the middle of the night one night when you were in the midst of your spiral vaginitis?

I kind of feel bad but I couldn't just shut down the whole biz and that hospital had really crappy security.

:lol:;)

I hate spiders! Creepy crawly nasty little bugz. Yes, dreams of spiders crawling and creeping and creeping and crawling. They're everywhere, get 'em off me please!

I hate spiders! Creepy crawly nasty little bugz. Yes, dreams of spiders crawling and creeping and creeping and crawling. They're everywhere, get 'em off me please!

At the end of the dream did one big spider crawl on top of you and demand your "signature"?

First of all......GROSS.

I always thought Celine was underrated in her beauty (when she was younger, she was really pretty), but what happened? There's been some work done there.

Second of all, very funny Beerboy. Just because we got paid a lot of money to make sure this happened, does NOT mean they are mine.

Celine's been trying to add to her family for years, and she's 42. Hope the DNA test works out for ya.

Third of all, Note to self: do not let Beerboy review the books/client list anymore.

:D

Fourth of all, I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone, but Celine sure will be busy with two little diapers and one big one.

(((rim shot)))

Fifth of all, I hope the State of Nevada is happy with their two new anchor babies.

Nevada needs the jobs this will create more than just about anyone. <_<

Vegas got hit really hard in the economic downturn, as we all know. Celine lives at Lake Las Vegas, and the Ritz-Carlton resort there closed about a month ago because they were losing tons of money.

Sixth of all, this is the end of Harry Reid. His fault or not the voters are not going to be happy with more Canadians locking themselves down in his State.

That can only be a good thing, getting rid of Reid, Canadians notwithstanding. :lol:

No way dood. You did the dirty work.

Sometimes in the horse breeding biz they send a stud to work up a filly so the pre-determined sire can step in. This keeps the sire's valuable time to a minimum and keeps him fresh for the other ladies. Usually, the work up stud is not a valuable horse. He also ends up frustrated a lot. In some cases, these horses have gotten really jealous and turned into stalkers and the like.

Anyway, in the case of Code name Canadian sex symbol, it work a little differently. She could not afford me. When we had to sneak her into your hospital room, it involved a lot of planning and Sven is just not up to the mental aspect of the game. Sammy was who knows where so I had to step in. While I traveled the vortices with her and that old dude that insisted on tagging along, I noticed her eyeballing me. Yuck; but whatever. By the time we got to the spiral vaginitis ward, Code name CSS was pretty much ready to go. I am pissed at Irwin because although he properly billed the vortices ride, he did not bill her for my mere presence which clearly had tremendous value. I could see if it was Sven.

She may be remembering things that did not happen so she can perceive the jean pool for her progeny as impeccable. Perception is reality I suppose. At least for CSS.

Anyway, your dream is real and by the way if you remember not only a spider, but some sort of old warlock type image in the background, don't be confused, the old dude paid $$$$ to watch from behind a two way mirror. Don't tell CSS though. That dude creeps her out.