OTA updates per rotoworld...

I agree that you can't put much stock in the "starters" right now. I just found it interesting who they pencilled-in as starters.

As for the tackle situation, and offense in general, sorry but it WON'T be worse than it was last year after game 2, when Butler was lost. As I've been saying, the O-line was hampered by having Wood and Levitre being rookies (sandwiching Hangartner who was nursing a bad back for a good portion of the season), and seeing another rookie (Meredith) who barely was with the team, or a journeyman, have to start at RT. And at LT, you had a virtual rookie (Bell) who had never played in a real NFL game before and who was taking backup reps all training camp and pre-season, not to mention missing a couple weeks with an injury. Top that off with coordinating that was atrocious to begin with, and only got worse when Schonert got canned days before the season opener, and the offense was doomed from the start.

...and we won 6 games with these guys. I refuse to believe we are any worse now.

PTR

...and we won 6 games with these guys. I refuse to believe we are any worse now.

PTR

I wouldn't count Indy as a win. I have no idea if we are a little better or a little worse but for me, that doesn't really matter. Regardless of our record this year, I think the team is on the road to recovery. We will be a better team but that might not show up in the won-loss record just yet.

I wonder how many of these assclowns had the Saints winning the SB, the Jets in the AFC Championship game, and the Steelers not making the playoffs.

The answer is more than likely none. I'd all but guarantee that this guy knows nothing about Green or any Raider OLineman.