Bills at Green Bay

I hope you guys enjoy each other and what Green Bay has to offer because there isn't going to be many highlights football wise.

Prediction: Green Bay 35 Buffalo 13

Troll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just got word that I'll get my pair of tickets in the next couple of days. My wife' co-worker's neighbor (widow) just got her season tickets from the Packers and she's selling the Bills tickets to us at face value:$67 each!

Once they are in hand I will be really anxious to go up to Green Bay for the game.

Anyone think it will be cold enough to bust out my old Bills Starter jacket? (kidding)

Just got word that I'll get my pair of tickets in the next couple of days. My wife' co-worker's neighbor (widow) just got her season tickets from the Packers and she's selling the Bills tickets to us at face value:$67 each!

I'll give you $68 each for them.

Once they are in hand I will be really anxious to go up to Green Bay for the game.

Anyone think it will be cold enough to bust out my old Bills Starter jacket? (kidding)

I'll give you $68 each for them.
Soooo tempting.....

PASS. :rolleyes:

Sixty Nine bucks. Final offer. You pocket 140 bucks.

Besides, 69 is your favorite number.

Or one of them.

Isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else interested in taking part in the eating challenge? Let me know, so I can inform the owner of Prime Quarter that we have "x" amount of participants.

I would if I was going to be there. Alas, not enough funds for a game ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATED INFORMATION

- Pub Crawl: After the Saturday night eating competition/meet 'n' greet party, all fans are invited to join Pinto Kenny at the nationally acclaimed, Stadium View Bar & Grill, which is located at 1963 Holmgrem Way. Also nearby is the Brett Favre Steakhouse, which may be a spot to hit for those that are interested.

- Sunday Morning Tailgate with Pinto Kenny: Pinto Kenny and the crew will be tailgating in the lot of the Beth Haven Baptist church on South Ridge Road. The lot is less than a block from the stadium and is a bonus to the small cash lots at Lambeau Field. Paper plates, condiments, etc. will be provided; however it is extremely encouraged for people to bring their own stuff (burgers, brats, and beverage). There will be t least one "community grill" for all to use and of course, the bowling ball will be there.

Here is a list of tour times for Saturday, September 18th:

8 am, 8:15 am, 8:30 am, 8:45 am, 9 am, 9:15 am, 9:30 am, 9:45 am, 10 am, 10:15 am, 10:30 am, 10:45 am, 11 am, 11:15 am, 11:30 am, 11:45 am, Noon, 12:15 pm, 12:30 pm, 12:45 pm, 1 pm, 1:15 pm, 1:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 2:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 3:15 pm, 3:30 pm, 3:45 pm, 4 pm, 4:15 pm, 4:30 pm, 4:45 pm, 5 pm, 5:15 pm, 5:30 pm, 5:45 pm, 6 pm

I will be trying to purchase tickets for the 8:30 am tour for those that are interested in joining.

As an update, I know I had previously published ticket sales starting at 9:00am, however the Packers will be starting tour tickets sales at 8:00am for the home opener weekend.

Edited by Capt. OTM

Here is a list of tour times for Saturday, September 18th:

8 am, 8:15 am, 8:30 am, 8:45 am, 9 am, 9:15 am, 9:30 am, 9:45 am, 10 am, 10:15 am, 10:30 am, 10:45 am, 11 am, 11:15 am, 11:30 am, 11:45 am, Noon, 12:15 pm, 12:30 pm, 12:45 pm, 1 pm, 1:15 pm, 1:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 2:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 3:15 pm, 3:30 pm, 3:45 pm, 4 pm, 4:15 pm, 4:30 pm, 4:45 pm, 5 pm, 5:15 pm, 5:30 pm, 5:45 pm, 6 pm

I will be trying to purchase tickets for the 8:30 am tour for those that are interested in joining.

As an update, I know I had previously published ticket sales starting at 9:00am, however the Packers will be starting tour tickets sales at 8:00am for the home opener weekend.

Do you just show up for the tour and buy tix or can you do so ahead of time?

Damn!!!! I would love to commit but it's too close to the NE* game, to which I'm already committed. Will let you know if that changes.

Damn. And I'm the guy for the eating challenge too - I once put down a 40-oz. porterhouse, with all the trimmings, at Morton's/Chicago on Fat Tueday - then had a big cheesecake desert, then went 'hunting' at Excalibur.

Damn.

The Senator isn't joking. He can put back the chow.

Guest dog14787

So I called the ticket office today and got 2 tickets at face value for the Bills Game I am stoked!!!!! :thumbsup: And round trip air fare from orlando to MKE was only 140 bucks!!

We need to throw Aaron Rodgers off of his game,

You do know what this means don't you, it means GR8PRKN trudging across the not so frozen Tundra, naked as a jay bird at a key moment in time to break Rodger's concentration.

We have faith in you GR8, unlike the Senator who failed miserably on his last mission in Patriot territory and just sprawled in his seat, drank lots of beer and shoved down hot dogs until he was to fat to move,

It was disgusting, but we are talking about the Senator :bag:

GO GR8/BILLS!!!

The Senator isn't joking. He can put back the chow.

Some people you say you'd like to go drinking with, sounds like the Senator is the type of guy I'd like to go eating with. Tonight at Danny's I decided to have a "light" dinner, just the Combination Appetizer Plate and a small plate (10) of wings.

Some people you say you'd like to go drinking with, sounds like the Senator is the type of guy I'd like to go eating with. Tonight at Danny's I decided to have a "light" dinner, just the Combination Appetizer Plate and a small plate (10) of wings.

Does that order come with the complimentary defib pads and chest tubes?

It may have to be switched to a drinking contest as it may help the Bills fans drown their sorrows upon the impending doom of a Green Bay beatdown.

Win or lose, I'm going to Green Bay for a good time and to see a little NFL history with a Lambeau/Packer HOF Tour.

Go Bills!

You should go eat at Kroll's. They have great butter burgers, and are right across from the stadium. Don't go on game day - it's always packed. (no pun intended)

http://www.krollswest.com/

You should go eat at Kroll's. They have great butter burgers, and are right across from the stadium. Don't go on game day - it's always packed. (no pun intended)

http://www.krollswest.com/

Thanks Fez. I'm trying to find places unique to Green Bay to eat/experience for the weekend. My father-in-law and I are going to have dinner with his brother and his brother's wife in Sturgeon Bay Saturday night. We think we found a few selections but wanted to see if anyone has a recommendation?

We need to throw Aaron Rodgers off of his game,

You do know what this means don't you, it means GR8PRKN trudging across the not so frozen Tundra, naked as a jay bird at a key moment in time to break Rodger's concentration.

We have faith in you GR8, unlike the Senator who failed miserably on his last mission in Patriot territory and just sprawled in his seat, drank lots of beer and shoved down hot dogs until he was to fat to move,

It was disgusting, but we are talking about the Senator :bag:

GO GR8/BILLS!!!

That would be a sight to see the packer fans that I am there with might freak out.. But who cares!!! And Rogers probably would be thrown off his game.

Looking to tailgate in green bay

Driving to Rochester have a group of 4 guys arriving Saturday early in the day. Looking for group to drink and eat hopefully in parking lot. Since there won't be many bills fan checking every board and have no luck.

Let me know if any plans are setup love to hop in

Go bills

Looking to tailgate in green bay

Driving to Rochester have a group of 4 guys arriving Saturday early in the day. Looking for group to drink and eat hopefully in parking lot. Since there won't be many bills fan checking every board and have no luck.

Let me know if any plans are setup love to hop in

Go bills

A link to an earlier post in this thread: Weekend plans. I plan on taking my father-in-law (a Packers fan) to see the Pinto Kenny Tradition in person.