When Bo Jackson hit Nolan Ryan in the face with a line drive...

I know he refused to leave the game and pitched into the 7th inning...but cannot find the video. Anyone?

Why don't you call the Texas Rangers in Arlington Texas? Their number is 817-273-5100.

That number belongs to their ticket office but they can forward you the proper person.

Or....since Bo Jackson did play for the Kansas City Royals maybe call them. Their number is 816-921-8000. I

hope that is correct. I got it out of one of my Rangers programs of the 2008 Season.

Why don't you call the Texas Rangers in Arlington Texas? Their number is 817-273-5100.

That number belongs to their ticket office but they can forward you the proper person.

Or....since Bo Jackson did play for the Kansas City Royals maybe call them. Their number is 816-921-8000. I

hope that is correct. I got it out of one of my Rangers programs of the 2008 Season.

Or maybe he could, you know, just Google it, Just kidding. But a quick search doesn't reveal any accounts of Ryan falling. This seems to sum it up well:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3404999

"Originally from Dallas, Texas, I was lucky enough to see my share of Nolan Ryan moments. I was at the game against the Kansas City Royals when a young bat-breaking Bo Jackson was making a big name for himself. Bo hit a line drive back at the mound that struck Nolan Ryan in the face. Blood shot out of his lip and splattered on his uniform. Ryan found the ball on the ground and calmly picked it up for the out at first. When Bo came up to bat again no one was left sitting in their seats. We were pumped and cheered because everyone in Arlington Stadium knew what was coming. Four pitches were thrown, all fastballs, and they were the fastest pitches I'll ever see. Bo nicked one of them, but couldn't catch up to the other three. When you think about it, he never really did have a chance."

--Will (Milwaukee)