When is everyone touching down in

stevestojan

That's what we've all been asking. No other get togethers being planned?

143211[/snapback]

naaah...I don't like to make plans... flying by the seat of my pants... we'll probably hang out at the beach on Saturday, or some beach bar, and find out where people are going... sorry I cant give you a better answer...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaah...I don't like to make plans... flying by the seat of my pants... we'll probably hang out at the beach on Saturday, or some beach bar, and find out where people are going... sorry I cant give you a better answer...

143276[/snapback]

Joe(EZC) Loves Blondies right on the BLVD...that is where he got his football shaped cup(this said cup also caused him to pass out at 8:02PM at his own stag, but that is another story) and where we saw the Ultimate dolfan....some dork all dressed up in Miami gear and a helmet...he was about ready to cry after we were making fun of him for carrying around and giving us his own, homemade football cards....

Joe(EZC) Loves Blondies right on the BLVD...that is where he got his football shaped cup(this said cup also caused him to pass out at 8:02PM at his own stag, but that is another story) and where we saw the Ultimate dolfan....some dork all dressed up in Miami gear and a helmet...he was about ready to cry after we were making fun of him for carrying around and giving us his own, homemade football cards....

143280[/snapback]

I can't wait to order a football beer and at that point in time you will be in a heart shaped jacuzzi in the finger lakes...how cute...

143280[/snapback]

You're brother is coming down right?

Can anybody sense a bitter man?

143292[/snapback]

He'll feel better once his wife takes his balls from her purse and gives them back.

I mean really, tater, didn't you look at a Bills Schedule when you got married?

Priorities man!!

:lol:

He'll feel better once his wife takes his balls from her purse and gives them back.

I mean really, tater, didn't you look at a Bills Schedule when you got married?

Priorities man!!

:lol:

143295[/snapback]

spoken like a single man...my wedding needed to be fat guy friendly(not hot outside)...Iwill be back next year...just taking 1 year off

143280[/snapback]

Right next to Blondies is The Elbo Room. A fine Ft. Lauderdale institution. I'm still at a loss as to why they didn't profile the Elbo Room bathrooms on the Travel Channel.

Guest OldSchoolBillsFan

:party:WE R MEETING AT THE GATE AT 8AM. WE R THE BILLS FUN BUNCH OF FLORIDA. :party: Call us so we can tailgate together. (239)707-5227cel or after 5pm (239) 466-8654home

Friday @ 1.  Can't wait.  I usually go to Shooters Friday to miss the masses at the party.  Planning to visit Darryl Porter's bar (Porter's)...went there last year & talked some good football with the locals.

143447[/snapback]

I hope he has a good Porter!

Right next to Blondies is The Elbo Room.  A fine Ft. Lauderdale institution.  I'm still at a loss as to why they didn't profile the Elbo Room bathrooms on the Travel Channel.

143342[/snapback]

I went to the Elbow room last year. I was drunk, so I don't remember anything special about the pisser...

remind me.

I went to the Elbow room last year. I was drunk, so I don't remember anything special about the pisser...

remind me.

143972[/snapback]

The one on the first floor, when not flooded, smells of vomit and death. It's not for the faint of heart.

I love the Elbo Room. :w00t: