Season prediction

Alright people, we've had the draft and signed some free agents. So it's time to ask,can we go 19-0? I'm talking running the table? I mean all the way too. Not like the stinkin cheatin miserable Bellicheatin Pats.

Weigh in people. Whattaya think? Pro Bowl seasons for Maybin and Brohm.

Alright people, we've had the draft and signed some free agents. So it's time to ask,can we go 19-0? I'm talking running the table? I mean all the way too. Not like the stinkin cheatin miserable Bellicheatin Pats.

With the talent we had , mix in the new talent and coaching staff , I think we go to the first round of the playoffs at least !!

That's some good **** you are smoking. :worthy:

High hopes WNL. That would be a major miracle given a new coaching staff, an unsettled OL, Receiver and QB questions.

+1,100

This guys got the good S :worthy: T !