Brohm, Levitre, Steve Johnson, Nelson, Meredith, Maybin, and McKelvin

Per the Bills website:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/05/06/n...g-this-weekend/

Here is the rundown of first and second-year players on the Bills roster that are expected to participate in the team’s rookie minicamp this weekend.

On offense

Brian Brohm

Christian Gaddis

Nick Hennessey

Felton Huggins

Steve Johnson

Andy Levitre

Walter Mendenhall

Jamon Meredith

Shawn Nelson

Andre Ramsey

Jonathan Stupar

Jason Watkins

Defense

Reggie Corner

Jon Corto

Rashaad Duncan

Chris Ellis

Marlon Favorite

Cary Harris

Lonnie Harvey

Ellis Lankster

Ryan Manalac

Aaron Maybin

Leodis Mckelvin

Lydell Sargeant

Keep in mind it is voluntary for first and second-year players to participate and some like Jairus Byrd, Eric Wood and Nic Harris are coming off of injury situations and are likely not fit to participate yet.

Veterans cannot participate by league rule.

add: This is in addition to the recently drafted rookies.

Per the Bills website:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/05/06/n...g-this-weekend/

Here is the rundown of first and second-year players on the Bills roster that are expected to participate in the team’s rookie minicamp this weekend.

On offense

Brian Brohm

Christian Gaddis

Nick Hennessey

Felton Huggins

Steve Johnson

Andy Levitre

Walter Mendenhall

Jamon Meredith

Shawn Nelson

Andre Ramsey

Jonathan Stupar

Jason Watkins

Defense

Reggie Corner

Jon Corto

Rashaad Duncan

Chris Ellis

Marlon Favorite

Cary Harris

Lonnie Harvey

Ellis Lankster

Ryan Manalac

Aaron Maybin

Leodis Mckelvin

Lydell Sargeant

I put the ones in bold that I think are most interesting on this list. Some are a given as to why (Borhm, Maybin, Johnson, Nelson, Levitre, McKelvin), but there are a few others I like on here and want to see if they can put a nice off season together.

Reggie Corner - He has shown some potential in the past, would love to see if this guy can step up and get in the rotation.

Cary Harris - I liked this kid in college, he was a player (of course that doesnt mean squat in the NFL). I think he could be a good ST player and maybe have an outside chance of being a backup DB.

Ellis Lankster - I think this kid could add a lot of value to ST and has sleeper potential to be an effective DB as well. I would love to see him make the active roster and get on the field.

Chris Ellis - Make or break time for him...it would be great if he could step up and be solid depth for us in our front 7.

Third year player....but get the tar and feathers ready anyways! :lol:

That's right. I forgot that he came back after week 6 last year, thus constituting a full season. Sucks, because he really could have used the work...

ummm spiller?

It's a rookie minicamp, with 1st and 2nd year players sprinkled in, so Spiller will be there, as will the rest of this years draft class.. That list is for the non-rookies attending the minicamp.

one season playing out of position, calm down

Perfectly calm here, man...

Maybin was the one tweeting all the time about how he's sure he can play in this league, and how he's gonna do this or that. What did he actually do last year considering he was a high first round pick?

Did you see the movie "The Blind Side"? Remember the scene where Oher blocks the defender all the way down the field, through the endzone, and over the fence? That was Aaron Maybin.

Perfectly calm here, man...

Maybin was the one tweeting all the time about how he's sure he can play in this league, and how he's gonna do this or that. What did he actually do last year considering he was a high first round pick?

Did you see the movie "The Blind Side"? Remember the scene where Oher blocks the defender all the way down the field, through the endzone, and over the fence? That was Aaron Maybin.

Come aj. you're a better poster than this. Please don't tell me you are getting hurt feelings because of Maybin's tweeting. He is 21 years old and should be confident. By all accounts, he is one of the hardest working guys on the team. Let's give the guy a chance.

And I lvoe hearing that those guys are going. A lot of potential key players there. Personally, I really see Meredith developing into a big time tackle for us. And I'm thrilled that McKelvin is going. I love the guy and feel he got a bum rap for the NE game. He is going to be a great playmaker.

Not under contract?

I don't think any rookies are under contract yet. Plus, it doesn't matter, it's a mandatory rookie mini-camp with second year players having the option to go. Veterans aren't allowed to attend.