American Apparel's Best Butt Contest

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/UG...&SortBy=Top

Can you imagine the Marketing Director's average day? "Uhhh let's see inbox 200 pics of barely legal tail..better get to that. Next up fitting sessions to make sure the product clings to the right spots." :rolleyes:

Just checked out the link, wow, some seriously nice looking bottoms, hard to pick just one!!!

Can you imagine the Marketing Director's average day? "Uhhh let's see inbox 200 pics of barely legal tail..better get to that. Next up fitting sessions to make sure the product clings to the right spots." :)

Nice, but you might want to put NSFW on that.

Nice, but you might want to put NSFW on that.

You may want to use common sense. :) Anything called "best butt contest" probably isn't safe for work.

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/UG...&SortBy=Top

Can you imagine the Marketing Director's average day? "Uhhh let's see inbox 200 pics of barely legal tail..better get to that. Next up fitting sessions to make sure the product clings to the right spots." :)

i didnt mention yesterday. but thanks joe. this link is super tight!

Those are hot....I think the one who came in third is the best.

What I don't understand is the fascination by rappers and such of big butts. Doesn't that just mean a fat butt? How is that good?

Those are hot....I think the one who came in third is the best.

What I don't understand is the fascination by rappers and such of big butts. Doesn't that just mean a fat butt? How is that good?

you DONT understand the fascination behind a big butt? you made a joke without really trying. classic!

oh and btw, yes its fat! so? i see no problem with that equation.

This is really disgusting. I've looked at the site ten or twelve times tady and just get angrier and angrier. I'm going to look it a few more times and then THAT'S IT. What is this board coming to?

:nana:

If these girls are typical American Apparel chicks, they are likely butterfaces. But I have to admit, it is a nice collection of booty.

This is really disgusting. I've looked at the site ten or twelve times tady and just get angrier and angrier. I'm going to look it a few more times and then THAT'S IT. What is this board coming to?

So much for sending you the link to "2 Girls, 1 Cup." :wallbash: