What in the world are the Bengals thinking?!

I know its kind of "taboo" to talk turkey about other teams' welfare on this board but I just can not resist!

NFL Network is reporting that Adam Jones (Is he still going with the PacMan moniker?-Does it even matter?) and the Cincinnati Bengals have been in discussion about a contract.

Now, I'm all for giving players in the league second chances. Third chances are okay, depending on who it is. Fouth chances...well, hell that's about enough already!

I'll put it as blountly as I can here...Marvin Lewis and the Bengals are only a player or two away from getting to the big game, what the hell are these guys thinking? Adam Jones needs to not be an NFL player EVER again. Tennesee tried as hard as they could to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Then, he moves on to Dallas. Gets cut...again.

I understood why Jerry Jones would take a chance on this scumbag, thats right...scumbag! Jerry is an egomaniac who thinks Dallas can save anybody. I mean, they once took a chance on Ryan Leaf and Drew Henson.

But Cincinnati is better than that. That city has been beating itself to death trying to get their organization right. Bad pick after bad pick (i.e.: Akili Smith, David Klingler, Kijana Carter, etc...). Finally, they get it right with Carson Palmer, Chad and others.

Marvin, just leave well enough alone. I understand your pass defense isn't number one in the league, but there must be another option out there. Cincy is one of those franchises you pull for when yours is out of the running six weeks into the damn season. Pacman, you wanna ruin another franchise...go sign with the hoodie.

I know its kind of "taboo" to talk turkey about other teams' welfare on this board but I just can not resist!

NFL Network is reporting that Adam Jones (Is he still going with the PacMan moniker?-Does it even matter?) and the Cincinnati Bengals have been in discussion about a contract.

Now, I'm all for giving players in the league second chances. Third chances are okay, depending on who it is. Fouth chances...well, hell that's about enough already!

I'll put it as blountly as I can here...Marvin Lewis and the Bengals are only a player or two away from getting to the big game, what the hell are these guys thinking? Adam Jones needs to not be an NFL player EVER again. Tennesee tried as hard as they could to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Then, he moves on to Dallas. Gets cut...again.

I understood why Jerry Jones would take a chance on this scumbag, thats right...scumbag! Jerry is an egomaniac who thinks Dallas can save anybody. I mean, they once took a chance on Ryan Leaf and Drew Henson.

But Cincinnati is better than that. That city has been beating itself to death trying to get their organization right. Bad pick after bad pick (i.e.: Akili Smith, David Klingler, Kijana Carter, etc...). Finally, they get it right with Carson Palmer, Chad and others.

Marvin, just leave well enough alone. I understand your pass defense isn't number one in the league, but there must be another option out there. Cincy is one of those franchises you pull for when yours is out of the running six weeks into the damn season. Pacman, you wanna ruin another franchise...go sign with the hoodie.

You would've thought that by now all of the teams should have given up on him. Especially with the Commissioner cracking down on guys like this. Well they deserve what they get if they sign him. Not only is he a trouble maker but he's proven he's beyond help. If this works out for them I'll eat a live chicken.

You would've thought that by now all of the teams should have given up on him. Especially with the Commissioner cracking down on guys like this. Well they deserve what they get if they sign him. Not only is he a trouble maker but he's proven he's beyond help. If this works out for them I'll eat a live chicken.

Damn you! Damn you for making me root for PacMan to succeed.

Damn you! Damn you for making me root for PacMan to succeed.

I have a video for sale from when I did it last week. PM me and I'll arrange to send it to you for the low, low price of $299.99 and if you act right now I'll include the video of me eating a live bat at the Osbourne's last Christmas.

Please... :rolleyes:

"Marvin Lewis said that the team has talked with the agent for Adam “Pacman” Jones but that is the extent of it.

During a radio interview on Friday, Jones said that the Bengals are one of four teams that he is talking to about signing. Jones was here for a workout on Feb. 11 and held an open workout in New Orleans for teams in March."...

...Lions, Packers and Jaguars. Detroit remains the favorite to sign Jones since it would reunite him with Jim Schwartz, who was his former defensive coordinator in Tennessee."...

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/0...-pacmans-agent/

Can't you understand that Jones and his ten-percenter are beating their own drums in hope that somebody will bite? At the least, you might have used DET in your topic title instead of CIN...

I have a video for sale from when I did it last week. PM me and I'll arrange to send it to you for the low, low price of $299.99 and if you act right now I'll include the video of me eating a live bat at the Osbourne's last Christmas.

Your hair looks a bit frizzed in that pic. You need to stop putting screwdrivers into wall outlets.

Don't know if you got to see the Hard Knocks episodes with the Bengals, but you get an interesting glimpse at the Bengals as an organization and the coaching philosophy of Marvin Lewis.

For one thing, the Bengals are incredibly cheap. For a period of time in the early '00s, they had one scout - former OSU coach John Cooper. They look to cut corners in every way possible, and that includes signing troubled but talent players to cheap contracts.

Part of that is the team, but part is Lewis, who believes that individual can be turned around. They guy truly believed Chris Henry could mature and become a productive player and citizen, and during his final season, he actually was. It may sound pie-in-the-sky or whatever, but the dude believes in giving second, third and fourth chances.

I'm not a Bengals fan (obviously), but I do like Marvin Lewis as a person because he's willing to use football as a means to course correct players who have been on the wrong track. If he gets production out of them, all the better. I'd say it's paid off considering during his tenure, they've made the post season twice, only had two losing seasons in seven years and during that same time the Bills have had five (Williams, Mularky, Jauron, Fewell, Gailey) head coaches and no playoff appearances.

The Bengals are who they are. I see Corey Dillon got busted this weekend for beating his wife.

The Bengals should have been a baseball team. Their recruiting policy is "Whose the next batterer?"

Right. Sorry I couldn't see the points until you turned around... Handle first huh? Was this for pain or pleasure?

Business.

Linky

Well this is interesting. :huh:

"Rectal Foreign Bodies" -- from Surgery Magazine (1986)

Collated by Drs. David B. Busch and James R. Starling, Madison, Wis.

The surgical management of two patients presenting with incarcerated, apparently self-inserted foreign bodies is reported. The large volume of prior literature on this subject is reviewed, with tabulation of 182 previous cases by type and number of objects recovered and with a discussion of patients' age distribution, history, complications and prognosis.

Table I Previously reported recovered foreign bodies:

[ed. note: list has been appended to reflect recently found documentation.]

Object /Number Recovered

Glass or ceramic

Bottle or jar ...................................32

Bottle with attached rope..................1

Glass or cup....................................12

Light bulb..........................................7

Tube.................................................6

Food

Apple................................................1 (?)

Banana.............................................2

Carrot..............................................4

Cucumber........................................3

Onion...............................................2 (?)

Parsnip.............................................1

Plantain (with condom).....................1 :)

Potato..............................................1 (?)

Salami..............................................1

Turnip...............................................1

Zucchini............................................2

Wooden

Ax handle.........................................1 (Redneck)

Stick or broom handle......................10

Miscellaneous or unspecified..............3

Sexual Device

Vibrator............................................23*

Dildo................................................15

Kitchen device

Dull knife...........................................1

Ice pick.............................................1

Knife sharpener.................................1

Mortar pestle.....................................2 (Pharmacist?)

Spatula (plastic)................................1

Spoon..............................................1

Tin cup..............................................1 (Prisoner?)

Miscellaneous tools

Candle..............................................1

Curling Iron.......................................1 (on or off?)

Flashlight..........................................3

Iron rod............................................1

Pen...................................................2

Rubber tube......................................1

Screwdriver......................................1

Toothbrush.......................................1

Wire spring........................................1

Inflated device

Balloon..............................................1

Balloon attached to cylinder...............1

Condom............................................1

Ball How do you get these things up there? :beer:

Baseball..............................................2

Deerball..............................................50

Tennis ball...........................................1

Pool cue ball........................................1

Miscellaneous containers

Baby powder can.................................1

Candle box .........................................1 (?)

Shampoo Bottle...................................1

Snuff box.............................................1 (?)

Miscellaneous

Bottle cap............................................1

Cattle horn..........................................3 (Redneck)

Chain (gold)........................................1

Frozen pig's tail....................................1 (Redneck)

"Kangaroo tumor" #.............................1 (WTF!!!!!!!) :thumbsup:

Hair Mousse Cap...................................1

Plastic rod.............................................1

Stone...................................................2

Toothbrush holder.................................1

Toothbrush package..............................1 (?)

Whip handle...........................................2*

Collections (one case of each)

2 Glass tubes

72 1/2 Jeweler's saw

Oil can with potato stopper (?)

Piece of wood, peanut

Umbrella handle and enema tubing

2 Glasses (?)

Phosphorus match ends (homicide)

402 Stones (402?! 402!!! 402!!!!!) :wacko:

Toolbox ## (?)

2 Bars soap

Beer glass and preserving pot (?)

Lemon and cold cream jar

2 Apples (?)

Spectacles, suitcase key, tobacco pouch, and magazine (?)

total of 14 collections, with approximately 500 objects