Ron Paul Rocks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to see why it's such a uphill battle for him. Both parties and big, big money working against him. GO RON PAUL!!!!

Edit: Like I need this stuff annoying me first thing Sunday morning. While looking at the above YouTube I checked out this one.

Easy to see why it's such a uphill battle for him. Both parties and big, big money working against him. GO RON PAUL!!!!

Edit: Like I need this stuff annoying me first thing Sunday morning. While looking at the above YouTube I checked out this one.

Yeah I've seen that one to. Sometimes the country is ridiculous. Seriously, how far will the people let them push us?

The guy is a young earth creationist though. How smart can he really be if he believes silly things like that?

Right, because someone chooses to believe the Almighty created the Earth in a short timeframe it makes him a mongoloid. :rolleyes:

The guy is a young earth creationist though. How smart can he really be if he believes silly things like that?

Yeah and only like 80% of the United States believes in God. I guess we can't be all genius athiests right? His political voice is one of greatness. He is a straight talker. I'll continue to vote for Ron Paul until someone else is as honest about the system as he is.

You know who else was a ignorant "young earth creationist" Capernicus and Bacon and Kepler and Galileo and Descarte and Newton and Boyle and Faraday and Mendel and Kelvin and Planck and Einstien

Where are the athiest minds of the world? Oh we have some. In the top 100 scientists in history, you have about 8% Athiest. Not bad. What about leaders? Ron Paul actually is a leader not a scientist right? Here are some of the most famous or infamous.

Athiest Politicians: / Politicians that believe in God:

Adolf Hitler / George Washington

Karl Marx / Abraham Lincoln

Nikolai Lenin / Mohandas Gandhi

Joseph Stalin / Martin Luther King Jr.

Mao Tse Tung / Thomas Jefferson

James Madison / Harding

James Monroe / Herbert Hoover

Van Buren / Calvin Coolidge

Zachary Taylor / George Bush

John Tyler / Taft

Both sides have good and bad leaders. But the good ones on the the "believe in God" side were much better than the good ones on the "athiest" side. And the bad leaders on the "athiest" side are worse than the bad ones on the "believe in God" side. So I would have to go out on a limb and say that believing in God helps you lead a nation.

Considering athiests in science are not as common as people like to believe, at least not on the list of scientists that ACTUALLY made a difference, I'd have to say believing in God is not a knock on intelligence either.

Kind of disrespectful to a lot of people on this board. I would say I'm a atheist but I certainly don't think I'm any more intelligent or more informed than any christian, jew hindu or whatever. I just have a different perspective on things and I respect others private lives and beliefs. I don't think its right to ridicule them. Anyway, that said. If i had to pick between a practicing Christian president or a left wing wacko marxist like Obama , I'll vote Christian every day of the week.

You know who else was a ignorant "young earth creationist" Capernicus and Bacon and Kepler and Galileo and Descarte and Newton and Boyle and Faraday and Mendel and Kelvin and Planck and Einstien

Should I wait and let Tom play whack-a-mole, or rip into this myself? Choices, choices.

Do yourself a favor, man, and look up "young-earth creationist."

Should I wait and let Tom play whack-a-mole, or rip into this myself? Choices, choices.

Do yourself a favor, man, and look up "young-earth creationist."

If you can call Ron Paul a young earth creationist because he believes in God then I am able to call all them men "young earth creationists" IN QUOTATION MARKS THAT SHOW I AM MAKING FUN OF CALLING RON PAUL A YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST by taking religious beliefs out of context...........oooops, better let Tom because you suck at it

If you can call Ron Paul a young earth creationist because he believes in God then I am able to call all them men "young earth creationists" IN QUOTATION MARKS THAT SHOW I AM MAKING FUN OF CALLING RON PAUL A YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST by taking religious beliefs out of context...........oooops, better let Tom because you suck at it

1. I didn't call Ron Paul a "young earth creationist." I haven't the faintest idea as to what Ron Paul's religious beliefs are, nor do I particularly care.

2. Putting something in quotation marks does not show me that you are joking or "making fun." Clearly this is a medium issue. I use the quotation marks quite differently, and use other methods to show that I'm being sarcastic. No need to shout.

3. Try not to get so riled up about things. It's a forum for !@#$'s sake.

(this is for you, dev)

4. ?????

5. Profit!

Both sides have good and bad leaders. But the good ones on the the "believe in God" side were much better than the good ones on the "athiest" side. And the bad leaders on the "athiest" side are worse than the bad ones on the "believe in God" side. So I would have to go out on a limb and say that believing in God helps you lead a nation.

See what I mean? You used the quotation marks much differently down here, similar to how I use them.

Ron Paul in not a young earth creationist per se. He believes in God, but said he doesn't know the timeline pertaining to earth's creation. He didn't say, scientists have it all wrong. So lets try not to be ignorant about the guy. THAT was my point. This is why I went through the trouble of comparing believers in God and Athiests, because that is the more accurate argument. Picnic says people that believe in God are obviously "young earth creationists" so then ALLLLL the people I named must be so to. It was both a sarcastic dig on the ignorant statement and a relevant comparison of intelligence and belief system in science and politics. That's all.

See what I mean? You used the quotation marks much differently down here, similar to how I use them.

THOSE quotation marks are to indicate the lists above. Yeah, I'd recommend letting Tom do the bashing, he gets me so much more worked up. You are just making me roll my eyes hehehe

THOSE quotation marks are to indicate the lists above. Yeah, I'd recommend letting Tom do the bashing, he gets me so much more worked up. You are just making me roll my eyes hehehe

:rolleyes: All I'm saying is that your posts would be much clearer if you "cleaned them up" a bit (see what I did there?). I obviously misunderstood you.

:rolleyes: All I'm saying is that your posts would be much clearer if you "cleaned them up" a bit (see what I did there?). I obviously misunderstood you.

Now you're getting it. If you lost ground on merit attack the design. That is the DB Tom way.

Now you're getting it. If you lost ground on merit attack the design. That is the DB Tom way.

Now you're either trying to pick fights, or the misunderstanding here is a two-way street.

I thought, when I originally read your post, that you were saying that all of those men were young-earth creationists. That was my "problem" with it. I couldn't care less about the rest of it, but I just wanted to make it clear that the way you used quotation marks in that post confused me, and may have confused others. OK?

So close, only one letter off for Copernicus

Mmmm, Bacon </Homer_Simpson>

Woohoo! Fig Newtons! </Homer_Simpson>

Now you're either trying to pick fights, or the misunderstanding here is a two-way street.

I thought, when I originally read your post, that you were saying that all of those men were young-earth creationists. That was my "problem" with it. I couldn't care less about the rest of it, but I just wanted to make it clear that the way you used quotation marks in that post confused me, and may have confused others. OK?

Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to start a fight, I'm just on my period this week. :rolleyes: