NYC Car Bomb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Celtic closing in on my ignore list as well....

My real question is here after listening to Janet Neapolitan or whatever her name is, who put her in charge of anything?

My real question is here after listening to Janet Neapolitan or whatever her name is, who put her in charge of anything?

Every time I see Janet Napolitano, I laugh a bit remembering Dennis Miller's comment that she looks like Helen Thomas after you add water.

Speculation that the car bomb may be in response to the recent South Park Mohammed episode

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-Park-link.html

Let's see...a SUV, parked illegally, with its' motor running and its' flashers on. The vehicle is loaded with forensic evidence. A 40ish white male seen leaving, who removes some clothing to reveal a red shirt.

Sure...let's be more obvious, will we?

I watched ABC news just a while ago. They were chuntering on about how the police cordoned things off so well. Then they showed footage of a wheeled robot with an arm approaching the side windows - with pedestrians strolling by.

I smell a rat.

Let's see...a SUV, parked illegally, with its' motor running and its' flashers on. The vehicle is loaded with forensic evidence. A 40ish white male seen leaving, who removes some clothing to reveal a red shirt.

Sure...let's be more obvious, will we?

I watched ABC news just a while ago. They were chuntering on about how the police cordoned things off so well. Then they showed footage of a wheeled robot with an arm approaching the side windows - with pedestrians strolling by.

I smell a rat.

Stuff like this is why I never take anything you post about politics seriously. You are a complete conspiracy buff type when it involves the Democrats. Dear God man, they are completely incompetent, what makes you think they could pull this off?

Stuff like this is why I never take anything you post about politics seriously. You are a complete conspiracy buff type when it involves the Democrats. Dear God man, they are completely incompetent, what makes you think they could pull this off?

Here...have another helping. :thumbsup:

2004:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141048,00.html

2010:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0042904700.html

That's EXACTLY what I told a radio DJ. He starting spewing a bunch of Beck/Ventura facts to me trying to "prove" that there is a conspiracy. I said "look, the evidence shows plenty of things that could be construed as them wanting to have control over EVER DAMN THING. But they aren't smart enough to pull it off, and even if they were they are not strong enough to kick my azz and that means they can't truly control me." heheehehe

Thanks for proving my point. I should note, your precious conservatives were in charge in 2004. Oh and learn to tip you cheap bastard. :thumbsup:

Let's recap:

I said I smelled a rat.

You assume I was referring to Democrats.

You make a demeaning comment.

I add a current news item - with background for context. Included a smiley... " ;) ".

Another comment.

:devil:

Lets recap:

I said I smelled a rat.

You assume I was referring to Democrats.

You make a demeaning comment.

I add a current news item - with background for context. Included a smiley... " :devil: ".

Another comment.

:thumbsup:

Don't feel picked on. He offered to"shred me" over a remark I made that I thought was completely innocent. Guys got a big time chip on his shoulder.