Woman sues Walmart because they didn't promote

Who cares about WalMart, I hope they lose just because they make crap and flood our nation with subpar products.

They don't make anything. And if you and others don't like it, don't buy it. But if you can get a pack of garbage bags at Walmart for 5 bucks and the same pack at the grocery store for 7, why would you spend 2 dollars more?

They don't make anything. And if you and others don't like it, don't buy it. But if you can get a pack of garbage bags at Walmart for 5 bucks and the same pack at the grocery store for 7, why would you spend 2 dollars more?

Oh yes they do. They make me money in my 401k. Ohhhh, I'm such a greedy evil bastard. Bwahahahahahaha!!

I don't. It's not two dollars more expensive either. Do I need to give you link to prove it? It's more to the tune of 50 cents.

I spend 50 cents more because I care about where they make thier products, what they do to negatively impact American production, and how they negatively impact both the environment and the communities in which they operate. I like the deal I get spending the extra 50 cents.

I don't. It's not two dollars more expensive either. Do I need to give you link to prove it? It's more to the tune of 50 cents.

I spend 50 cents more because I care about where they make thier products, what they do to negatively impact American production, and how they negatively impact both the environment and the communities in which they operate. I like the deal I get spending the extra 50 cents.

You're an American hero, comrade :rolleyes:

So, if the price at Walmart is $2 less than the price at a competitor, and I buy the item, I'm really only paying .50 less? How does that work w/o invoking the voodoo economics of extrapolations, parsings, and macro/micro viewing? Show me how I don't have that additional $1.50 in price savings in my jeans. Don't tell me about rainforests, labor unions and employee benefits; just 'splains to me how I don't have that $1.50.

I'm today focused, much like our government that doesn't give a rat's a$$ about tomorrow or how to pay the butchers bill next month; so show me the money today!

I know my spelling sucks sometimes but could you please learn how to spell a simple word.

So, if the price at Walmart is $2 less than the price at a competitor, and I buy the item, I'm really only paying .50 less? How does that work w/o invoking the voodoo economics of extrapolations, parsings, and macro/micro viewing? Show me how I don't have that additional $1.50 in price savings in my jeans. Don't tell me about rainforests, labor unions and employee benefits; just 'splains to me how I don't have that $1.50.

I'm today focused, much like our government that doesn't give a rat's a$$ about tomorrow or how to pay the butchers bill next month; so show me the money today!

http://www.cockeyed.com/citizen/target/wal...s_target01.html it's called looking around at prices. Not exaclty voodoo economics genius