A little help from my Bills Brethren (and Sisteren)...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I saw a Bills game in B-more, I was living in Georgetown and it was against a team called the Colts at...

this place

Will make my annual foray into Foxboro* to watch the folks* they* call fans up there* cry in their* clam chowdah when our BuffTown Bills bash those blokes* from Boston*.

Am also giving some serious thought to the Packers game, though availability of tix will probably be the limiting factor there...

19 and 0 baby!!! :sick:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

IN CHAN WE TRUST!!!!! :)

NFL films put together an hour long film of them.

I remember seeing it on NFL Network or ESPN a couple months ago, very interesting. I was just flipping through the channels and saw the beginning of it, ended up watching the whole thing.

Sure you do... SDS, R. Rich, G. Host are all close to Baltimore

I will say if you do go to Bloodymore, stay away from Phillips'. They import their crabmeat from Thailand or the Phillipines. Find yourself a crabhouse that deals with local watermen, and y ou won't be disappointed.

I will say if you do go to Bloodymore, stay away from Phillips'. They import their crabmeat from Thailand or the Phillipines. Find yourself a crabhouse that deals with local watermen, and y ou won't be disappointed.

I'd go to G and M which is in Linthicum, near BWI-TM airport. They have the best crabcakes you can find in the area, and the rest of the food they serve is also very good. Tough to get in there on weekends, though. Long wait times.

I'd go to G and M which is in Linthicum, near BWI-TM airport. They have the best crabcakes you can find in the area, and the rest of the food they serve is also very good. Tough to get in there on weekends, though. Long wait times.

I'm just gonna follow you around all weekend - that's where the fun is gonna be! :)

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

I live in Milwaukee. I went to the preseason packers-bills game last year. I am trying to organize a large crowd to go to this game in September, but cannot believe how much tickets are going for on stubhub/ebay.

Even though it was preseason, the lambeau experience is like no other.

They're probably all mallet-using wussies, too. :)

J/K love my peeps in MD, even the high-falutin' western shore people.

I live in Milwaukee. I went to the preseason packers-bills game last year. I am trying to organize a large crowd to go to this game in September, but cannot believe how much tickets are going for on stubhub/ebay.

Even though it was preseason, the lambeau experience is like no other.

Any suggestions on restaurants? I was thinking of eating at Curly's inside Lambeau, but that may be a madhouse on Saturday night. I'd also like to take the stadium/HOF tour but it looks like it is first-come, first serve on the eve of games. We won't get in until early afternoon and there may not be tickets left for the 3pm tour.