Bills can make the playoffs this year

I agree its possible but I wouldn't count on 11-5. 9-7 is more likely IMO if we were to sneak into the playoffs, but who knows?

I know I'm excited to see it all play out :P

I believe nine wins is what we should get. Anything less than that get a new coach and gm.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIA @ BUF W- Miami is not looking tough to me. Henne got off to a good start but isn't good

BUF @ GB L - No chance at Lambeau. Green Bay will put up points

BUF @ NE L - streak doesn't end here

NYJ @ BUF L - their secondary will crush us

JAC @ BUF L - Jacksonville will be better this year

BUF @ BAL L - their defense will be tough

BUF @ KC L - Winning at Arrowhead is tough and Chiefs have improved

CHI @ BUF W - OK, CHicago will be bad, Cutler will throw 3-5 picks

DET @ BUF L - Very much improved

BUF @ CIN L - we aren't in their league yet

PIT @ BUF L - they should demolish us

BUF @ MIN L - ouch

CLE @ BUF L - they own us

BUF @ MIA W - falling apart

NE @ BUF L - see above

BUF @ NYJ L - see above

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I predict 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East.

I hope you are right but I can't see it happening. Beating NE and Pitt will be difficult at best. Cincy won the division last year and beating the Jets will be impossible. 6 wins at best.

MIA @ BUF W Miami sucks

BUF @ GB L GB is nasty now

BUF @ NE W they havent' gotten much better this offseason, we have we already were close to knocking them off last year

NYJ @ BUF W Jets are garbage

JAC @ BUF W Jacksonville is garbage

BUF @ BAL L Because we won't win four in a row and they are pretty good

BUF @ KC W KC is a joke

CHI @ BUF W Chicago is a joke

DET @ BUF W Detroit is a joke

BUF @ CIN L because we wont' win four in a row Cincy is pretty good

PIT @ BUF L Because we need back to back losses in a season

BUF @ MIN L Because we need a reason as Bills fans to jump OFF the bandwagon at some point...three losses will do that

CLE @ BUF W Because the Browns are crap

BUF @ MIA W Because the Dolphins are trash

NE @ BUF W Because I want to sweep the pats

BUF @ NYJ W Because it makes my 11-5 prediction accurate

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I predict 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East.

Admire your optimism, and I think a switch to a 3-4 and Chan running the "O" will help, but we still need a healthy and deeper offensive line to be talking playoffs. Let's call it 6-10 or 7-9 this year with a better looking future. Let's get a strong quarterback in next year's draft, a true LT, and another #2 or #3 receiver before talking playoffs.

Some of you I am sure will miss my point entirely, probably on purpose, but many of you will appreciate where I'm coming from. After every Super Bowl I sulk and let my frustration get the better of me. I'm f*****g pissed! But, after a few weeks I start to cheer up as the draft approaches and by May I'm talking s*** to everyone that is not a Bills fan. I start making bold predictions, everyone thinks I'm crazy, etc.,etc. But all they have to do start making it to the playoffs and win it all one time, and the knowing that I was saying it all alone will make it all worth while. All I am saying to the Chicken Littles out there is give it a try, some day it will happen and the S*** that you'll be able to rub in everyone's face will be that much better. Losing is one thing, it happens to the best of us, but the sure sign of a born loser is letting people see that it's hurting your confidence. For any of you that's ever competed at anything at a high level, you know this is true. So get ready to lose your voice!

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I don't see things that rosy, but I expect them to play harder, smarter, be more disciplined and not embarrass themselves this season.

However, I hope you are right. :thumbsup:

I don't see things that rosy, but I expect them to play harder, smarter, be more disciplined and not embarrass themselves this season.

However, I hope you are right. :thumbsup:

If they do that, they can go 0-16. Look at what happens in the field, not at the result- if play on the field improves, the result will eventually follow

If they do that, they can go 0-16. Look at what happens in the field, not at the result- if play on the field improves, the result will eventually follow

That was my point. I expect the play on the field to be better quality than the last several years.

Playoff? No.

A tough, smart, disciplined team,capable of beating most other teams, that no one wants to face? YES!

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

Ahhhh, the eternal optimism of the a true Bills fan :lol:

Keeping it real, it might look more like 5-11 and that is if they can magically improve the O line.

I predict if they keep the status quo at the offensive line of scrimmage they will be contending for.......

The first overall pick in 2011, and Jake Locker or Andrew Luck :thumbsup:

At least they will finally have a shot at a true franchise QB.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I got the rabbits foot out and I am rubbing it HARD! Look, as fans we are all entitled to dream! GoBills! :thumbsup:

Ahhhh, the eternal optimism of the a true Bills fan :lol:

Keeping it real, it might look more like 5-11 and that is if they can magically improve the O line.

I predict if they keep the status quo at the offensive line of scrimmage they will be contending for.......

The first overall pick in 2011, and Jake Locker or Andrew Luck :thumbsup:

At least they will finally have a shot at a true franchise QB.

LOL, I love it when someone keeps em honest.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

You cant be serious....I guess we are all Bills fans, but 11-5.....with that team? have you seen the roster? and the division they play in? mark me down for 4-12, possibly 5-11 with an 0-6 record in the East. No way im drinking that kool aid any more. Show me who's QBing the team. Tell me who is stopping the run on that team. Show me that they will have a legitimate NFL player playing either tackle position on the OL. The team is a joke in the NFL. Kind of sad that their 2 best players are probably both going to be RB's.

Some of you I am sure will miss my point entirely, probably on purpose, but many of you will appreciate where I'm coming from. After every Super Bowl I sulk and let my frustration get the better of me. I'm f*****g pissed! But, after a few weeks I start to cheer up as the draft approaches and by May I'm talking s*** to everyone that is not a Bills fan. I start making bold predictions, everyone thinks I'm crazy, etc.,etc. But all they have to do start making it to the playoffs and win it all one time, and the knowing that I was saying it all alone will make it all worth while. All I am saying to the Chicken Littles out there is give it a try, some day it will happen and the S*** that you'll be able to rub in everyone's face will be that much better. Losing is one thing, it happens to the best of us, but the sure sign of a born loser is letting people see that it's hurting your confidence. For any of you that's ever competed at anything at a high level, you know this is true. So get ready to lose your voice!

Damn straight, brother.

+1000

You cant be serious....I guess we are all Bills fans, but 11-5.....with that team? have you seen the roster? and the division they play in? mark me down for 4-12, possibly 5-11 with an 0-6 record in the East. No way im drinking that kool aid any more. Show me who's QBing the team. Tell me who is stopping the run on that team. Show me that they will have a legitimate NFL player playing either tackle position on the OL. The team is a joke in the NFL. Kind of sad that their 2 best players are probably both going to be RB's.

Oh really? What division do they play in this year?

Is it a different one from the one they've played in the last 4 years when they went 7-9, 7-9, 7-9, 6-10 coached by that "winning is hard" defeatist Dick Jauron, and with 1/4 of the roster on IR every year?

So why in heck would they suddenly drop to 4-12 with an easier schedule???

There's no logic to that at all - no doubt you too are of the Dick Jauron school of thought. You too think winning is hard - somehow missing the point that half the teams seem, to win each week.

In fact, come clean - is your name Dick Jauron??

I say even if none of the new players has a big impact, they still improve tgo 9-7 based on the easier schedule and the massive upgrade in coaching attitude.