SI 2011 MOCK DRAFT

You guys know how I'd feel bout this one :lol: ............

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...in&hpt=Sbin

Yep, next year will be "quarterback year" for the Bills, unless Brohm is a hit (which could happen... hey he was the "Sam Bradford" can't miss guy of 2008). I don't see TE or Fitz being the long term answer. Brohm is the only one with the NFL tools. TE is one concussion away from being KO'd from the league, IMO.

Yep, next year will be "quarterback year" for the Bills, unless Brohm is a hit (which could happen... hey he was the "Sam Bradford" can't miss guy of 2008). I don't see TE or Fitz being the long term answer. Brohm is the only one with the NFL tools. TE is one concussion away from being KO'd from the league, IMO.

It is also said to be a weak class at the LT position. I sure hope Wang can play. Maybe Bell will be good but I am unable to see how. Jmo.

You guys know how I'd feel bout this one :lol: ............

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...in&hpt=Sbin

Great...we can't even get Jake Locker in a 2011 Mock Draft that is 360-something days away or a LT. Instead we get a tall dude that plays in a spread.

Let's please hope that Locker, Mallett, and Luck all have monster seasons and all are graded as "can't miss" prospects.

Then Buddy Nix will draft another RB because Lynch either will be traded or Fred Jackson will be 30 years old and the Bills will want another back.

Great...we can't even get Jake Locker in a 2011 Mock Draft that is 360-something days away or a LT. Instead we get a tall dude that plays in a spread.

Let's please hope that Locker, Mallett, and Luck all have monster seasons and all are graded as "can't miss" prospects.

Then Buddy Nix will draft another RB because Lynch either will be traded or Fred Jackson will be 30 years old and the Bills will want another back.

Tall, big, strong dude whose super athletic (4.6 speed) with a rocket arm. :lol:

I have a hard time believing Seattle would pass on Locker- they gotta sell tickets in a Flannel wearing non-sports town.

Baltimore to the big game? Sans Mc Gay Hee, I wouldn't care, but I wish not to see that scumbag have any further honor in his career.

I have a hard time believing Seattle would pass on Locker- they gotta sell tickets in a Flannel wearing non-sports town.

Baltimore to the big game? Sans Mc Gay Hee, I wouldn't care, but I wish not to see that scumbag have any further honor in his career.

Wow, hold a grudge much? What did he do? Bang your girlfriend?

The anti-Willis sentiment on this board is crazy at times. The dude always played hard when the whistle blew. He's only guilty of saying Buffalo is a small city. Which it is. He didn't trash the city contrary to how people spin it.

Wow, hold a grudge much? What did he do? Bang your girlfriend?

The anti-Willis sentiment on this board is crazy at times. The dude always played hard when the whistle blew. He's only guilty of saying Buffalo is a small city. Which it is. He didn't trash the city contrary to how people spin it.

Its the inferiority complex of many Buffalonians. I love Buffalo , but I guess when your a young , famous , millionaire , its not the ideal place to spend 8 months out of the year.