Warm or cold- How do you eat your leftover chicken wings?

Leftover Chicken Wings  

37 members have voted

1. 1. When you eat leftover chicken wings, do you reheat them so they're warm, or do you eat them cold out right out of the fridge?

• I heat them up and eat them warm
    • I pull them out of the fridge and eat them cold

I like to heat them in a very hot toaster over or oven. If I can get the oven hot enough to re-crisp the wing and get them nice and hot, then I heat them. Otherwise I eat them cold. I virtually never nuke them.

Yes yes Chef Jim, as crazy as it may sound to a nerd like you, occasionally some friends (hmmm...I better explain this...human beings that have faces, not avatars, and you can actually speak to them rather than typing) will come over and we'll cook up a bunch of food, order a boatload of wings, and drink beyond the legal limts. It just so happens that there is a decent amount of food to be sent home with these folks, while the rest is refrigerated. I hope that helps.

In such a case, I eat my refrigerated wings COLD the next day! Something just doesn't seem right when they're reheated.

Yes yes Chef Jim, as crazy as it may sound to a nerd like you, occasionally some friends (hmmm...I better explain this...human beings that have faces, not avatars, and you can actually speak to them rather than typing) will come over and we'll cook up a bunch of food, order a boatload of wings, and drink beyond the legal limts. It just so happens that there is a decent amount of food to be sent home with these folks, while the rest is refrigerated. I hope that helps.

In such a case, I eat my refrigerated wings COLD the next day! Something just doesn't seem right when they're reheated.

:lol:

Slackers.

BTW I wasn't the one who brought up there there shouldn't be any leftover wings. :lol: