Please keep Marshawn!

The strength of this team on offense will be the running game. Having 3 awesome backs is a huge deal in this league. The formations that they could come up with would be insane. Imagine Spiller split at WR, Lynch in the back field with Jackson?!!? Who will it go to? Play action, QB throws 80yd TD to Evans!!!

Sorry got carried away, but I still think ML should stay.

The strength of this team on offense will be the running game. Having 3 awesome backs is a huge deal in this league. The formations that they could come up with would be insane. Imagine Spiller split at WR, Lynch in the back field with Jackson?!!? Who will it go to? Play action, QB throws 80yd TD to Evans!!!

Sorry got carried away, but I still think ML should stay.

There is NO way Edwards is throwing an 80 yard TD to anyone.

But your point is still valid, I'm okay with hanging on to Lynch.

Why the love for him? Where's Lynch's love for his employer? You think he gives a schitt about making himself a better FB player or the Bills a better team? Where is he? Certainly not at OTAs. Why keep him if he doesn't want to be here? Let's not forget, from his employer's perspective, he's one incident from a one year suspension. How bout Lynch earn is way on to this team... he sure has earned his way off it.

He's a distraction and is appears dissatisfied with his role on the team. There aren't enough balls to go around with 3 backs particularly to one who spends a good deal of his time dancing in the backfield. Keeping the ball out of Jackson's and Spillers hands isn't a good idea.

Please kick Marshawn to the curb.

He's a distraction and is appears dissatisfied with his role on the team. There aren't enough balls to go around with 3 backs particularly to one who spends a good deal of his time dancing in the backfield. Keeping the ball out of Jackson's and Spillers hands isn't a good idea.

Please kick Marshawn to the curb.

That is how I see it as well. I can't stand another season of Lynch crab-walking to the sidelines or running straight into the back of our O-line and falling over. Not to mention all the off field issues and poor attitude.

Agreed. Off the field issues aside, Marshawn is a great back hampered by an awful O-line. I have to believe Gailey is going to find much better ways to use him than Jauron did.

Then explain how Jackson managed 1000 yds behind the same awful line? Plus, it seems he has requested a trade so I would not miss him.

I'm not as sour on Lynch's off-field transgressions as most. But I think what needs to be stated here is the fact that he's just not that good. I don't think he's really needed at this point. Not exceptionally fast/strong/intelligent (football-wise) and not the receiving threat he was made out to be when he was drafted. He's not a burner, not a bruiser, he's just kind of there, and that's it.

Fred Jackson ran behind the same line Lynch did with much more success. Perhaps that is more of a sign on how good Jackson is than an indictment on Lynch, but at the end of the day, I don't think the Bills lose a whole lot if they unload him.