• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Coleman, DE/OLB, Auburn

Sweet!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...nio-Coleman.php

Strengths:

Good athlete --- Nice balance and body control --- Does a great job in pursuit --- Uses his hands well --- Understands leverage --- Reliable tackler --- Varied repertoire of moves --- Active and aggressive --- Good instincts and awareness --- Top-notch competitor --- Super productive.

27.5 career sacks

So psyched we signed Naaman Roosevelt. Local kid who's entire career will hopefully be in his home town. He will make this team and he will be special.

EDIT: Just read on UBfan.com that UB safety Mike Newton went to the Colts. He is another good one. So far 3 UB players drafted or signed. Most ever I think.

PTR

So psyched we signed Naaman Roosevelt. Local kid who's entire career will hopefully be in his home town. He will make this team and he will be special.

EDIT: Just read on UBfan.com that UB safety Mike Newton went to the Colts. He is another good one. So far 3 UB players drafted or signed. Most ever I think.

PTR

:thumbsup:

How is that the SEC leader in TFL and Sacks, who played four years and was a senior at a program like Auburn didn't get drafted. Looking at that film on Antonio Coleman, he looks like he's going to be a beast of a pass rusher at OLB or DE out of a 4-3 look on passing downs. I'm certainly not complaining that we got him as a UDFA, and I bet he has a chip on his shoulder coming into camp. Dude can flat out play, and he made some of those top tackles in the SEC look foolish on some of those plays. Both sacks in the Alabama game were just burns. Good work by the FO to get a guy like that onboard. Our D is going to be really good in the next few seasons. Just hope the O can start catching up.

Also, its good to see them signing some OL in UDFA as well. A couple of those guys could project well as depth players at interior OL for us.