For those outside of the Buffalo area

major

I have had Sunday Ticket for 10+ seasons. This season will be no different.

When we passed on Mike Sherman to hire Dick--I pretty much just DVR'ed the games and would skip watch them later. Living in the Green Bay market I saw Dick's body of work in Chicago pretty much first hand--I knew we were screwed.

This season I will be back to my old self watching them live in their entirety.

We finally have a solid front office and by all appearances they are being allowed to run it the way they see fit. I like the plan--I like the execution. We will see how it all comes out in the end.

I'm out in Illinois, and hell yes I'm getting the NFL ticket...have had it for five years now and even if we can't do anything...I like to SEE that we can't do anything...Love the Bills...and this year................................like every year, I'm excited to see the changes

That's a hell ya! Nothing about this team upsets me to the point I'm not going to follow them. If cap'n checkdown is the starter it'll make it tough, but I have to think that if he is the starter he'll be on a short leash and should know it.

I want to see Spiller, the D should be real solid too. Like a lot of other guys I'm a fantasy whoore and so that factors in too.

Being in western Canada no Sunday ticket means a healthy dose of the patsies and this season I imagine jets which I can't stand too.

I'm actually planning a trip to a game at the Ralph this year, I think they're gonna take us on a wild ride

Had Sunday Ticket for 10+ years and this year will be no different. Being responsible for raising my son a Bills fan away from WNY, I have few other choices.

Upping the ante this year and getting season tickets. 50-yard line in the Jim Kelly Club - should be fun!

I guess you could call me a die hard.

For those not living in the Buffalo vicinity, are you going to pay for the NFL Sunday ticket this season? If so, why? If not, why?

Great question. I've been a subscriber since Drew Bledsoe's 1st year. I will not renew this year. The only games I watch are the bills'. It's not about the money. I'm tired of wasting sundays watching a bad football team and no way do I see the 2010 edition of the bills winning more than 5 games. I'll see the two games against miami broadcast locally here in florida and that's it as there are no nationally televised games.