LOL goddell grew up a Ravens fan.

DarthICE

He said Baltimore Colts.

If that's the case, it's still good for the Bills. I lived in Baltimore when the Colts left and was a huge blow to the city and all of their fans. Any fan of that team who watched them move away is going to realize how devastating it is to a city and the fans.

Roger Goodell is 50 years old. The Ravens are twelve years old. How exactly did he "grow up" a Ravens fan?

Goodell has overseen a decline of the league since he came in, IMO. The new draft format being molded to appeal to the general masses instead of the die-hards (the way it's been seemingly forever) is the culmination, not the beginning. All this "overseas exposure" that just...won't...stop. We no have no salary cap. No salary cap = no parity. I don't really see him giving a **** if Buffalo left. I always had faith (perhaps misguided) in Tagliabue keeping us here. We'll see, I guess.

If that's the case, it's still good for the Bills. I lived in Baltimore when the Colts left and was a huge blow to the city and all of their fans. Any fan of that team who watched them move away is going to realize how devastating it is to a city and the fans.

Goodell is very much a bottom-line kind of guy, so I'm not sure it will ultimately matter, but this is a great point nonetheless.

Just said so on TV. So much for all that Buffalo Bills support the fans think he is going to give. No extra loyalty there.

Impossible.

There was no team named the Ravens when Goodell was a kid.

Perhaps he meant the Baltimore Colts....