Offensive Tackle?

NY Nole

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all hoping for OT help in free agency, we didn't do that and all the excuse makers said forget FAs, well get our OT in the 1st round . . . then the same line and insert "2nd round" . . . and now insert "3rd round". Reality check time. Our OL is at best going to add a 3rd round OT to the mix and then maybe a late rounder. This OLine will be about what it was last year, by definition.

We were all hoping for OT help in free agency, we didn't do that and all the excuse makers said forget FAs, well get our OT in the 1st round . . . then the same line and insert "2nd round" . . . and now insert "3rd round". Reality check time. Our OL is at best going to add a 3rd round OT to the mix and then maybe a late rounder. This OLine will be about what it was last year, by definition.

Maybe the Bills aren't looking for a LT at all?

The picks are arrogance pure and simple. We are smarter than everyone. We pick in 2 seconds because no point in considering trading down its too much math for Buddy. Lord knows he'll be better next year, most seniors are morning guys. He's probably nodding off right now anyway.

Does anyone know who is left at this position?

Best Available Offensive Tackles

Charles Brown OT USC

Bruce Campbell OT MARYLAND

Edwin Veldheer OT HILLSDALE

Selvish Capers OT W VIRGINIA

Edward Wang OT VA TECH *************Wang Levitre & Wood

Tony Washington OT AB CHRISTIAN

Jason Fox OT MIAMI

Charles Brown OT USC

Jason Fox OT MIAMI

Thanks for that post - I was too lazy to look it up and this gives me a reference -- I don't know anything about these guys except Campbell was a workout warrior - I doubt we take any of these in rd #3. How about Brandon Spikes!!

Charles Brown OT USC

Jason Fox OT MIAMI

Was it Velheer with the sick combine numbers? Not that that really means that much, but Buffalo does seem to turn projects into Probowlers.

Thanks for that post - I was too lazy to look it up and this gives me a reference -- I don't know anything about these guys except Campbell was a workout warrior - I doubt we take any of these in rd #3. How about Brandon Spikes!!

Pulling for Campbell myself but i doubt he'll be around by our pick...