Nix very blunt about lack of playmakers on the team

Depends on your viewpoint.

I always base myself on defense > offense.

Therefore, a top DE/LB is better for me than a top RB.

Anyways to be honest I don't watch college football so i can only say so much based on the evaluations on espn/cnnsi but I was just hoping that the defense would be shored up.

I think the Bills think he is more than just a top RB. They think he is a playmaking TD scoring RB. Big difference.

I think the Bills think he is more than just a top RB. They think he is a playmaking TD scoring RB. Big difference.

Ok well if he ends up being a superstar and avoids running over people with his escalade, i'll owe you a big apology :unsure:

Depends on your viewpoint.

I always base myself on defense > offense.

Therefore, a top DE/LB is better for me than a top RB.

Anyways to be honest I don't watch college football so i can only say so much based on the evaluations on espn/cnnsi but I was just hoping that the defense would be shored up.

Sure , I love defense too, but this offense has been unwatchable. They just can't move the ball at all. It helps a defense to get off the field too. Plus, it gives a defense something to play for. When your offense sucks this bad, it's completely demoralizing.

Wouldn't Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, TO ... considered playmakers?

Something Buffalo has lacked for a very long time is a QB, OL and TE. Without that, what difference will a playmaker make? Losing 34-7 instead of 34-0?

On what planet is Lynch a playmaker? He can never ever be counted on to bust a big game. It's not his style.

T.O. isn't on the team...you're really stretching to make an argument here. Who would you have picked at nine? Claussen? He could come all the way back to us at 41, and we'll still pass on him.