Spiller  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Spiller

• Awesome pick
    • Good pick
    • I can live with it
    • Bad Pick
    • WTF?

While we had more pressing needs elsewhere, this pick was a perfect blend of "best player available" and "tremendous value".

He brings excitement and should be able to contribute right away.

Definitely agree, but someone has to get an explanation on his reaction. He did not appear to be exited at all to have the Bills call his name.

:censored:

But come on, you're off the board at #9 and entering the NFL. And besides, Clemson isn't exactly L.A.

You're a guy who's set to me MADE financially, and you can go anywhere...New York, San Fran, Houston, Miami...or Buffalo. Nah, can't see why he'd be disappointed. :w00t:

Guest dog14787

50, that's right 50 TD's in 4 years,

Big time play maker in my opinion, a threat to score every time he touches the ball :censored:

AWESOME PICK!!! Who was that prick that was whining about quiting being a Bills fan if they took Spiller. Be a man and come out of the woodworks. Don't make me hunt thru past threads lookin for your B word-ass.

maybe you were thinking about me when i said 'if we pick tebow @ 9 i'm becoming a fan of another team'?

I give it a WTF. Not because Spiller wont be productive or isn't good, but bottom line the bills didn't need a RB. If they pick up a OL or QB you say cool. A RB???? Ok, Gailey is the offensive version of Jauran. DJ picks DBs, Gailey takes RBs. RW is just attemtping to make the team so bad that the fan base loses loyalty, stops attending games, and RW can move/sell the team. That way he can blame Buffalo.

Most dynamic player in the draft. Many say he is a lock for ROY. He was clearly the BPA, which means we should get some real talent on this team if we keep taking BPA>

Same thing you said about Maybin :unsure:

Spiller is not some superstar waiting to explode. He is a kick returner with no true position. He doesnt run between the tackles and best attribute is as a pass catcher. Some RB.

Just another Gimmick player to Buffalo. Great.