Trades tonight

Heitz

I'm listening to Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan on Sirius NFL radio (work productivity declining) and they've talked a few times about the possibilities of trades tonight.

Their view is that some trades are going to happen, but that compensation to move down, move up or for players is going to be lower than usual this year. The talent of the draft and the uncertain labor situation are factors.

Haven't heard anything on the Bills, but I'll let y'all know...

I'm listening to Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan on Sirius NFL radio (work productivity declining) and they've talked a few times about the possibilities of trades tonight.

Their view is that some trades are going to happen, but that compensation to move down, move up or for players is going to be lower than usual this year. The talent of the draft and the uncertain labor situation are factors.

Sup heitz... Godfather of Phi Kappa Epsilon in the house

Okay so trades moving down or up will receive less compensation than normal. In any given draft pick trade, one team is moving up and one team is moving down. How is it that both teams are being compensated less than normal?

It will cost a little less to move up

You'll get a little less if you're moving down

You won't get as high a pick as you want for a player (like Mr. Lynch)

Not all of 'em together...

Okay so the compensation to move down will be less, and the cost to move up will be less.

Your first post said the compensation to move up and down was less, which didn't make sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

How is it that both teams are being compensated less than normal?

Okay so the compensation to move down will be less, and the cost to move up will be less.

Your first post said the compensation to move up and down was less, which didn't make sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

BTW, This is an actual question on the Wonderlich Exam.

See what happens when I'm busy at work AND messing around on draft day! Let's just hope the emails to the clients all make sense!! :rolleyes:

Oh **** JP in the house too whats up bud its Lyons,, we missed you at Westline!

Lyons!!....wish I could have made it, big trip to the Caribbean coming up in a week, the wifey wouldn't let me make it up for Westline.

I have a funny feeling we're taking Tebow at 9.....

Isn't there always a possibility for trades?

Lyons!!....wish I could have made it, big trip to the Caribbean coming up in a week, the wifey wouldn't let me make it up for Westline.

I have a funny feeling we're taking Tebow at 9.....

Oh snap living the life as usual eh JP, hope all is well in VA which im sure it is... Tebow at 9 would not suprise me at this point.