Drew Brees on the Madden '11 cover

scribo

I am anxious to see what the Saints do this year. It seems like they have not stopped partying since the Super Bowl. I have not seen any off season moves, which is surprising! The team was not that great and does have holes! If they lose Brees they won't win 6 games.

Madden 2010 was in my opinion the 1st really good Madden on the PS3/360. There was a lot of good progress made form 2009-2010 a lot of things were added in the game thanks to a new team taking over the development of the game.

Things they could/should improve.

1- Deeper playbooks - I have seen the same Madden playbooks for 7 years now its time they upgraded and added more plays to each teams playbook as well as having a feature rich create a playbook mode as well as more imaginative routs and plays.

2- Difference between the way each team plays - Each team in the NFL employs a different offensive system yet the only difference in team play is the players that are on the field. The Denver Broncos should be a zone blocking team, the Colts should be quick throwing, the Dolphins should be a power running team, ect ect. Each team should employ a look that is different then others.

3- Smoother animations and less glitches- Madden 2010 added a lot of features in a short amount of time so I will give it a pass for the occasional glitches and awkward animations. However in Madden 2011 the gameplay should be stellar and smooth there shouldn't be any major hiccups in game play.

4- Bring back QB vision as only optional - I think that they should bring back the feature as an option also allow for an online mode were using it is required. All in all it added a human element to the game. Now keep it optional because a lot of people didn't like it but some did and its not like having the option is going to hurt anyone.

5- Week to week roster updates- NBA and MLB games do daily roster updates NFL only plays once a week every Wednesday there should be a roster update.

And yes I clearly play Madden a little too much.

Madden 2010 was in my opinion the 1st really good Madden on the PS3/360. There was a lot of good progress made form 2009-2010 a lot of things were added in the game thanks to a new team taking over the development of the game.

Things they could/should improve.

1- Deeper playbooks - I have seen the same Madden playbooks for 7 years now its time they upgraded and added more plays to each teams playbook as well as having a feature rich create a playbook mode as well as more imaginative routs and plays.

2- Difference between the way each team plays - Each team in the NFL employs a different offensive system yet the only difference in team play is the players that are on the field. The Denver Broncos should be a zone blocking team, the Colts should be quick throwing, the Dolphins should be a power running team, ect ect. Each team should employ a look that is different then others.

3- Smoother animations and less glitches- Madden 2010 added a lot of features in a short amount of time so I will give it a pass for the occasional glitches and awkward animations. However in Madden 2011 the gameplay should be stellar and smooth there shouldn't be any major hiccups in game play.

4- Bring back QB vision as only optional - I think that they should bring back the feature as an option also allow for an online mode were using it is required. All in all it added a human element to the game. Now keep it optional because a lot of people didn't like it but some did and its not like having the option is going to hurt anyone.

5- Week to week roster updates- NBA and MLB games do daily roster updates NFL only plays once a week every Wednesday there should be a roster update.

And yes I clearly play Madden a little too much.

BF89, I hated the QB Vision Cone, but I agree in bringing it back, as long as it is optional, ONLY.