Clausen

Hey Hey

Not only should we NOT take clasuen at #9, but if the none of the top 4 OT's arent there we should trade down and get more picks.

If one of the top 4 OT's are there you pick him, thats where we need the most help.

WE SHOULD NOT PICK TEBOW until after the 4th RD....maybe the 3rd RD...or I HOPE NOT AT ALL

Lets face it we will only win about 5 games this year and will be picking in the top 10 next year, so lets do this right for once and stop with the TEBOW is the son of Jesus crap....lol

hes not a good QB and wont be, he has a great work ethic and is a great leader, but hes not a good QB.

Pick a QB in the 4th or lower....TIM HILLER from WMU is my pick.

If Clausen is availalbe at 9 and we don't take him I'm going to need a new tv. If nevergive up is right and were not even interested in Clausen then I sure as hell hope someone takes him before us.

Want a rope with a good slip knot? I'll send you one.

If one of the top 4 OT's are there you pick him, thats where we need the most help.

It takes two (at least) to trade. It is quote possible no one will want to deal for the #9 slot tonight.

Not only should we NOT take clasuen at #9, but if the none of the top 4 OT's arent there we should trade down and get more picks.

WE SHOULD NOT PICK TEBOW until after the 4th RD....maybe the 3rd RD...or I HOPE NOT AT ALL

Lets face it we will only win about 5 games this year and will be picking in the top 10 next year, so lets do this right for once and stop with the TEBOW is the son of Jesus crap....lol

hes not a good QB and wont be, he has a great work ethic and is a great leader, but hes not a good QB.

Pick a QB in the 4th or lower....TIM HILLER from WMU is my pick.

If the bills pass on Clausen it would be a huge mistake. I trust Mel Kiper much more than I trust our front office. He has clausen rated above Bradford.

If we have the opportunity and pass on Clausen everyone will be crying 2 or 3 years from now about how our idiot FO screwed up by not drafting him. Write it down, take a picture, frame it, delete it, whatever, but watch what I tell you. :D

Kiper is a !@#$ing idiot.

He is but it does not follow that our people are therefore brilliant. Given the results on and off the field, I'd have to conclude that even the supefyingly dumb Mel Kiper would have made better picks.

It takes two (at least) to trade. It is quote possible no one will want to deal for the #9 slot tonight.

I think it is actually more than likely that no one will want to trade up to #9. Every year the board is riddled with the notion that we should trade down and almost every year, it doesn't happen because there are always more who want to trade down than who want to trade up. Its fun to speculate but I don't get it when people lambaste the team for not trading down with no idea as to whether such a move was even remotely possible.

Want a rope with a good slip knot? I'll send you one.

Remember, a true hangman's know has 13 coils. I say if you're gonna do it, do it right. The Bills shouldn't draft a 12 coil OT at #9.

Wait, what?

If we have the opportunity and pass on Clausen everyone will be crying 2 or 3 years from now about how our idiot FO screwed up by not drafting him. Write it down, take a picture, frame it, delete it, whatever, but watch what I tell you. :rolleyes:

"Hear me now and believe me later" (Hans...or Franz...can't remember)

Suicide is a crime. Aiding and abetting one, a public service in some circumstances, is also a crime.

This is true. Also sending someone an improperly tied, cyber-knot is a victimless crime.

He is but it does not follow that our people are therefore brilliant. Given the results on and off the field, I'd have to conclude that even the supefyingly dumb Mel Kiper would have made better picks.

That was then, this is now?

I think it is actually more than likely that no one will want to trade up to #9. Every year the board is riddled with the notion that we should trade down and almost every year, it doesn't happen because there are always more who want to trade down than who want to trade up. Its fun to speculate but I don't get it when people lambaste the team for not trading down with no idea as to whether such a move was even remotely possible.

Seriously for a moment.

I know Gosselin has us taking Dan Williams and Nawrocki has us taking Spiller.

What if Spiller is there at our pick and some other team is really hot for him? That would be a scenario which might actually induce a trade partner to appear.

If we have the opportunity and pass on Clausen everyone will be crying 2 or 3 years from now about how our idiot FO screwed up by not drafting him. Write it down, take a picture, frame it, delete it, whatever, but watch what I tell you. :rolleyes:

Couldn't have said it better that myself. Just look at your avatar and imagine that in the endzone of the Ralph. (Let's hope he's doing that in a Bills uniform and not to us)

If Clausen is availalbe at 9 and we don't take him I'm going to need a new tv. If nevergive up is right and were not even interested in Clausen then I sure as hell hope someone takes him before us.

I hope he is available at #9.

SF wants Clausen.

We trade #9 to SF for their #13 and #17.

They get Clausen. We get who Nix seems to want, Tebow, and another first rounder.

Why do you want another California quarterback? :rolleyes:

I'm hoping this "we don't want Clausen" is a smokescreen on Buddy's part. There is too much evidence this guy will be great to not go after him. This is a QB league as we have seen for the last 10+ futile years. He may bust, so may the offensive lineman, def. lineman or RB being touted. The draft is a crapshoot but he you have to gamble sometimes and this is a gamble worth taking if available.